Pyra YouTube Lawyer Simulator: A Game Based Around YouTube Lawsuits! (Need Help Developing)

The "One Punch Man" manga was born as a bad drawn web comic... then a real artist took the idea and made it beautiful
You'd be surprised how many of those badly drawn web comic artist are living off their creations by now without other people getting involved, simply because they developed the required skills themselves on the fly simply by continuously working on their project.

Some of them don't even need to show off their great artistic skills. I guess you're familiar with Randall Munroe's xkcd?

as the main artist/storywriter, it lets you focus more on the story, which is nice...

Some of them don't even need to show off their great artistic skills. I guess you're familiar with Randall Munroe's xkcd?
I beg to differ, some of the poses actually convey horror in the eyes of the stickmen... whom have no eyes at all...
The early work of Randall, sure, but the last few years... it LOOKS super easy... look at the vase: https://xkcd.com/940/ or the clouds https://xkcd.com/941/

[doublepost=1499201904,1499201646][/doublepost]ps: Henry Reich drawed those in the videoclip, not Randall

You'd be surprised how many of those badly drawn web comic artist are living off their creations by now without other people getting involved, simply because they developed the required skills themselves on the fly simply by continuously working on their project.

I wasn't saying that it was bad... I just wanted to point out that "One" started something with his skills instead of just asking for help

That's like saying
"I have a great idea for a painting, now I just need someone to paint it"

That's not how things work, learn to paint make it. There are plenty of tools including game makers that don't even need coding skills although those limit you quite a bit if you can't add your own code, I guess.

Actually, that is exactly how commissions work. If you've got the money and don't want to do it yourself, you can always become a professional producer. If you don't have the money, well, you could always get the money... Doing it yourself just tends to be easier for most people. Personally, I really suck at drawing. If I wanted a certain picture, I would be much better off hiring a professional to do it rather than spending 5+ years practising and ultimately forgetting what I set out to draw in the first place. Isn't this how professional artists make a living?

Actually, that is exactly how commissions work. If you've got the money and don't want to do it yourself, you can always become a professional producer. If you don't have the money, well, you could always get the money... Doing it yourself just tends to be easier for most people. Personally, I really suck at drawing. If I wanted a certain picture, I would be much better off hiring a professional to do it rather than spending 5+ years practising and ultimately forgetting what I set out to draw in the first place. Isn't this how professional artists make a living?
Ok, I just assumed by how it sounded to me, that Letalis Sonus doesn't actually have the funds or will for a commission, my mistake.

I have a great idea for a song, now I just need @Klumpen to play it for me.
Show me the score and I see what I can do.
I'd also be willing to make the score too if you got the funds. ;)

Back