"your Pandora Has Been Shipped"

I just want to point out that I got my e-mail yesterday as well. Very happy; I almost wish I'd shelled out the $50 or so for UPS...

Renegade said:
still nothing on my 2 pandoras queue position 550-650 :(

Update:
Oh Yeah Baby!!! Just got confirmation that my 2 pandoras will ship on monday with UPS 550-650 in queue!!

Lucky bum. I am in the same area as you in the queue. Was quoted at 550 - 650 in Craig's line. I guess I have to wait until next week or something. I got my 32GB and 16GB Class 10 cards at xmas, so I am all set.

I can't believe it is this close for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
007jaws said:
Dude how are the new nubs like are they silicon?, better material, Give me NEWS anything dude on the nubs thanks
Nubs is the right name for them ... silky smooth with resistance that increases as you get closer to the edges
No other piece of equipment has anything quite like it. they certainly dont feel like joypads

The keyboard is awesome. Sometimes I don't believe I've hit the right button when I have.
Makes for fairly quick typing although I would have prefered two shift keys and backspace being closer but I'm still learning the best way to use it. Ooh! Still learning :D Left shoulder button is also ShIfT and works well. I think right might work as backspace when I find the config script

the battery arrived at 40% and showed four hours usage. now it is at 22% with 2:31 with wifi enabled.

The screen is bright and clear with good angle of viewing. The videos don't do it justice.

The whole unit sits nicely between my (fairly large) hands with screen flat. Construction is reasonable for small scale, hand built stuff - less than half millimetre alignment when I know what I'm looking for; sharp edges round the screw holes; VERY stiff stylus holding. it took some force to release initially but I actually rarely use it because the nubs are so nice so it can stay stiff

battery is now 20%/2:15 which seems genuine so far

Overall very pleased and I only expect it to be more so as I start to use it for more stuff. I've not downloaded anything yet this is truly first impressions :)

1000-1100 here. I reckon I'll see my shipped email in about 2 months at least.

This is really, really exciting again .. congratulations to all you guys who have been waiting so long and finally have the Pandora in your hands! Feels good, doesn't it! :)

Maybe now I'll get off my ass and finish some Pandora things .. iPad has been keeping me busy these past few months, my first app (synth) is going into the app store soon, and then I'm coming back for some Pandora love, now that there may actually be users out there! :)

Between 700-800 here. Hopeful to be somewhere in the next batch.

Rainking720 said:
Night Wind said:
Renegade said:
still nothing on my 2 pandoras queue position 550-650 :(

Update:
Oh Yeah Baby!!! Just got confirmation that my 2 pandoras will ship on monday with UPS 550-650 in queue!!
Nice. I'm 650-750, so.. hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Well i'm in the 450-550 range and have heard nothing, so i wouldn't get my hopes up :)

Update: Within 15 minute sof posting this i got my email. Way to go pandora people :) . WOOOOOOOoo :)

haha.. Awesome. I'll let you know if I ever get my email.

Whenever my N900 does the new email ding, I frantically pull it out and check. There's going to be a happy dance when it's the actual delivery email, then some sleepless nights waiting.

I got my email today as well, 48 hours until Pandora in hands. For those checking queue size, I was around 350-500 in craig's queue.

Elanzer said:
Whenever my N900 does the new email ding, I frantically pull it out and check. There's going to be a happy dance when it's the actual delivery email, then some sleepless nights waiting.
Same ,
wonder if there is more shipping going out today, and how many more he has to ship

Got the email at 13:30 today :)

I had been told earlier that I was 600-700 in the queue.

w00t!!!! Got my shipment confirmation! SWEET SASSY MO LASSY.

How much does the Pandora weigh?

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry but you got to understand, waiting this long and finally got the shipment email. I am so glad I paid extra for UPS, it'll be here in 2 days. Thanks to all involve with the Pandora. This is going to be a good year.

Phawx said:
Between 700-800 here. Hopeful to be somewhere in the next batch.

Phawx said:

Nice :) it won't be much longer for me then :)
I will just keep checkin my email

Phawx said:

Pandora with two SD cards and battery inserted weighs 330g.

My whole package that arrived from UPS was about 820g including extra battery, charger, packaging etc.

YEAH! FINALLY! I've got the email at 13:54 GMT+1 and right now I'm so freaking happy I eventually decided to pay extra for UPS shipping. I'd just shoot myself if I had to wait another 6 to 12 days... It's excruciating enough having to wait for just 2 more days! (Although, if I hadn't received my shipping email, I could probably handle some more months.)

What's pretty interesting: I think the last two years were actually kind of awesome... Regardless of all the disappointments and wrong estimations, the whole hype was actually fun, even though I weren't at all active in the community. I just hope that when I'm finally holding the device in my hands, it will come up to the build-up expectations.

P.S.: 550-650

I finally got my Pandora today. I haven't managed to get the stylus out yet, does anyone have any tips?

fahrstuhl said:
YEAH! FINALLY! I've got the email at 13:54 GMT+1 and right now I'm so freaking happy I eventually decided to pay extra for UPS shipping. I'd just shoot myself if I had to wait another 6 to 12 days... It's excruciating enough having to wait for just 2 more days! (Although, if I hadn't received my shipping email, I could probably handle some more months.)
If any other Ohioans are reading this, how long did it take yours to get here from the time you got your e-mails?

I didn't pay extra - wasn't it like $50 for UPS? I guess I can get along for another ten days or so... I've avoided shooting myself so far, at least, though it's been difficult. :p

Back