Your Homebrew Situation...

What do you plan to do with your current homebrew systems?

• Sell my GP32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell my GP2X

• Sell my PSP

• Sell my DS/gba

• I am going to keep my system(s) ;p

• I don't have one :(

• Total voters

jmetal88 said:
I voted "I don't have one" because I'm not sure if the Dreamcast would be considered under "I'm going to keep my system" however, I also voted "I'm just going to stick with my current console, and hope for the best. I don't want to waste my money."
I guess I should have mentioned that this is mainly for handheld homebrew. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on keeping my F-200 for the span of it's life (meaning, until it no longer works, not until people lose interest in it :lol: ). I sold my MKII and Cradle on eBay to generate the funds to get it (I always preferred the GP2X as a portable, so TV play lost it's allure for me real quick. Plus there weren't enough emulators that allowed for USB controller play and I didn't have a power adapter for the Cradle, so I just stopped using it shortly after I got it).

I would love to get a Craiginator... that is if it's out for an extended period of time and they decide to do a price drop. I'm a poor boy and can't really find a place in my budget for a console (much less a handheld) for over $200. But since the Craiginator is basically going to be privately produced, the chances of it ever being available for less than $200 probably won't happen. And it's a shame too, because the specs look outstanding.

Back