Features of interest:
- curvy bits that don't hurt your hands
- slightly larger than current pandora, but thinned edges make up for it
- second enter button for use with games ported from PCs
- No modifier keys on the main controls, use shoulders instead
- numbers are shifted (blue area of keyboard
- control mode button to switch between mouse and game controls (or whatever)
- more buttons
- main keys are slightly larger than current pandora keys
- white areas could be made of stamped metal?
- these can be printed on A4 paper and should end up life-size
- For "HDMI" read "displayport"
- The shoulder buttons don't have to be side by side - what do other people think?
Last edited by a moderator: