Some suggestions for improvement, from new pandora-owner

Binky

Death's Steed
Staff member
In the past, I`ve been comming up with ideas based on what I would buy and what would seem to fit the the idea/community behind the P1.

Now, I have a pandora B) , so I will make some (largely) sane suggestins based on my use so far.

• the lid edge needs smoothing off: my first fingers have nowhere to go while typing
  • keys should be concave and have a definite axis of movement: hitting a key at an angle makes me unsure whether I hit any, or the right key
  • good use should be made of the positioning of thumb-knuckles: the places where shift and enter are atm are easily accessible from a gaming grip
  • some features should be optional to allow a "Light" version: some people want more, others fewer features.
  • the screen ppi should remain the same or only slightly higher: the current setup makes xfce stuff a pretty good size
  • put all the keys together: I`m bothered by having to reach for the BS button
  • there should be quad shoulder buttons (lots of demand)
  • more indicator leds:to monitor system activity while running fullscreen apps
  • put the lanyard hole where it will comfortably reach `round my wrist
  • make a case that protects the P2 from bumps while being used
  • There should be buttons along the sides (good for media controls)
  • Maybe make the corners of the base roundier to match the lid

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good ideas, Binky. For me my #1 complaint is the shiny keyboard, I'm happy with everything else!

after eating a number of sticky/greasey snacks I'm sure your shiny keyboard will no longer be shiny.

Normally, I eat a greasy snack, and everything becomes More shiny!

after buying a Pandora 2, your shiny keyboard will no longer be shiny

Back