Release Yabause

I compiled your sources on the OMAP5 devboard, however I have no games to try. Is there a tech demo or something I can try with the Emulator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all !

@ptitSeb: thanks for your hard work on Yabause :)

Any plans to use the DSP to emulate the SCSP and SCU parts ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

It would be nice if someone started a page on its Wiki regarding this port of Yabause's compatibility with games.

It would be nice if someone started a page on its Wiki regarding this port of Yabause's compatibility with games.
Wiki is open to anyone to edit, you may as well get this started.

In this Thread and on my Youtube Account ;)

Maybe Ptitseb add them to the first Post?

I'm quite obviously blind. Must be old age. I said nothing, OK?!? Videos in the thread, right! Right there. Noone in their right mind could miss them, really! E-he-he... :D

For turn based games 10 fps is plenty.
Many action games on the saturn. I'm saying this emulator does not cut it to play many games - of course you will find an exception and tell me visual novels work just fine but that's completely besides the point that this emulator is not usable for most games right now. 

I didn't have time (and Saturn Games) so I couldn't test the Beta.

I'm happy it works and is running :)

At Gamescom you'll have some time to play with the Pyra again and we'll see how well it will run then :) .

(Wanted to be friendly in contrast to some negative force here)

(Wanted to be friendly in contrast to some negative force here)
I'm not being negative. Just factual. This is not full speed (and I certainly did not expect it would ever be on Pandora). I appreciate that Seb is trying to get the most of it on the Pandora, while really looking forward to seeing Yabuse on the Pyra where it should shine. 

Back