Release Yabause

EDIT: About NiGHTS.... It originally crashed at the "This is an officially licensed SEGA product", so I tried a different dump... and got the same result. So, I dumped my own copy and tried it. The result? ...Same. So unless I've gotten 3 bad dumps, NiGHTS doesn't seem to be working.
I have a fix for that, but NiGHTS runs way too slow for it to be useful.

Also, it's worth mentioning that Bust-A-Move 2 Arcade Edition won't work if you rip the CD without the audio tracks.

Just tried this out last night. No matter what anyone says, it's still a dream come true for me. :)

48005_saturn_rot_2.gif

It's best to have iso,cue and mp3 tracks to get started first,if these 3 things aren't inlcuded don't bother trying,it will give problems like no sound or won't run,most saturn games are available from webisite with all files.

It's nice to know you lot tried alot games inc. nights into dreams,it's great shame it's not working.

Can anyone try fighters megamix,vf2,sega rally,die hard arcade.

Emulator will ge better wih newer updates,i rememeber picodrive playing mega cd sonic cd game only then with new updates,picdrive start playing nearly all games.

It seems that under Ubuntu some Saturn CDs first mount the data, then the audio, others vice versa. One of the two kinds makes brasero hang in the middle of the process.

What do you guys use to rip Saturn CDs to CUEsheets? I have Ubuntu and Win7 available and am looking for Freeware.

It's great to finally see a Saturn emulator for the Pandora!

Has anybody gotten Saturn Bomberman working using a CUE sheet with audio tracks so that background music plays? When I try to load the CUE, Yabause crashes at the Sega screen, but when I just load the ISO, the game runs fine, just without music.

I have the same problem with the latest revision of Yabause on my desktop, except that instead of crashing, a window pops up saying "Master SH2 invalid opcode" followed by a bunch of numbers.

Manx TT Superbike works! Very slow, but without any glitches.

Now if I could just find my copy of Three Dirty Dwarves... another damn fine game I say.

Night into dreams doesn't work,i have the bios in my emulator,will the pnd without bios make any difference.

Guys, added it to pandora emulator wiki http://pandorawiki.org/Emulator_list#Released_emulators

I colored it orange since no emulator that anyone has been released has been bothered to be colored red (I don't particularly agree with the description distinctions either). My first edit so please correct any mistakes I made.

It would be cool to see a youtube video since I don't have my own pandora to try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I would like to know which port has been choosen for the Pandora port ?

I'm the lead/original author of the Qt Port and I would like to enhance it according to feedback ;)

I'm not heavily checking the board as i'm still waiting my pandora, so feel free to contact me by email.

Regards,

Hello,

I'm the lead/original author of the Qt Port and I would like to enhance it according to feedback ;)

I'm not heavily checking the board as i'm still waiting my pandora, so feel free to contact me by email.

Regards,

Great news! I would definitely send a PM to Ari64, as he seems to be solo on this so far. How did you find this BTW?

It's built with GTK. It should be possible to build with Qt though. Just make sure that the dynarec is selectable in the GUI.

How did you find this BTW?
I told the Yabause developers what I was working on.

Hello,

Regards,

Great news! I would definitely send a PM to Ari64, as he seems to be solo on this so far. How did you find this BTW?
IRC talk probably.

And yes, PM Ari asap!

yay, we simply have BEST emulators-dev'rs in whole retro-scene. Thank You all hard-workrs for pushing the limits [ step-by-step.. ]

Just a quick THANK YOU to Ari64 from those of us on the Maemo based Nokia N900 device who are all benefiting from his hard work and are happily able to run this Saturn emulator on our phones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back