Worst Games From Nes Onward

JayFoxRox said:
Pleng said:
Jourdy288 said:
White Van Racer - Phoenix Games - Need I say more?

hmmm that looks suspiciously like a 3D Game Creator game!

no, darkbasic or dark sdk (is thats how they call it?) could have been possible if it wasn't for playstation. 3DGM doesn't allow you to have diagonals - its all cubes. Also you can't have menus complex as this (at-least mine can't - Yes, I admit that I own a copy. I bought it when it came out and expected more than that..)

I know, it doesn't compile for cell processors. Nonetheless... They need their license for game-creation (if they even HAVE them!) taken away... They're trying to SELL this on the PS2? Fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonkeyChops said:
oh and like nearly EVERY Hollywood movie based game for all systems but particularly for the DS... except some Star Wars games but even a lot of those suck. as a rule I generally steer clear of movie games.

I liked Super Empire Strikes Back and Super Return of the Jedi. Also, Rogue Squadron for the N64 was pretty good. Besides those, I don't know.

Are we talking just consoles or PC games as well? If it's just consoles, the worst game I've played is probably Bram Stoker's Dracula for the SNES. If we can talk PC's, I'm saying Commander Blood.

The first level of Demolition Man for the SNES is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back