Worst Games From Nes Onward

See a couple of angry video game nerd episodes to find FAR worse NES games than bionic commando (which I like!).

yep, bionic comando is a quite good game... surely not the best, but you're far from the worst...

Do you mean worst games for any system from the Nes up until now? It's a tough one, but at a push I would say that the worst game I have ever played was Sonic 3D, mostly for the amount I paid for it, and my level of disappointment. Also, Astaroth on the amiga, that was absolutely dreadful cack.

hehe bible games is bad ,it's not hard to find the really bad games, but really what is the point of this thred ?

And why is it in the pandora section?

- Can't decide the which is the worse game, but zelda: oot seems very stupid storywise to me and the gameplay is horrible at times. I'm playing through it atm and had to burst out laughing when the domina-fairy appeared to teach me new "sword-tricks" which work because of her "magic". Also the whole game is like: walk from here to there, then go back where you came from just to get told to walk back another time etc. Its by far not the worst game, but its not too good neither.

Wild 9 on psx

great looking graphics - poor, poor gameplay
Played it once & hated it. Tried again three months later just to be sure.

JayFoxRox said:
And why is it in the pandora section?

- Can't decide the which is the worse game, but zelda: oot seems very stupid storywise to me and the gameplay is horrible at times. I'm playing through it atm and had to burst out laughing when the domina-fairy appeared to teach me new "sword-tricks" which work because of her "magic". Also the whole game is like: walk from here to there, then go back where you came from just to get told to walk back another time etc. Its by far not the worst game, but its not too good neither.

Seriously?

LOZ:OOT is considered one of the greatest games of all time, and one of my personal faves. There's no way you can describe it as a bad game - sure you can say you don't like/enjoy it, but that doesn't make it a bad game. The way I see a bad game is that it has no redeemable gameplay of any value - something like Rise Of The Robots. Something where the whole package is so seriously flawed that you'll never go back to it. By your admission, you are sticking with LOZ:OOT, so it has something worth going back to; hence not a bad game. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
gp32rich said:
Wild 9 on psx

great looking graphics - poor, poor gameplay
Played it once & hated it. Tried again three months later just to be sure.

Haha love it when you say Tried it again just to be sure!!!

That Top Banana game was created for/promoted on a kids TV programme and the main character is based on the 80's popstar Betty Boo IIRC.

Romance of the 3 kingdoms 10 was the worst game for me.. I don't understand how they could release this game without multi-player support.. It would be like them releasing the next starcraft game with no multi-player support.

Edit: also, your on crack. Bionic commando rocks. :)

john4p said:

56437344.png

Michael Jackson?

crade said:
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 10 was the worst game for me.. I don't understand how they could release this game without multi-player support.. It would be like them releasing the next starcraft game with no multi-player support.

Edit: also, your on crack. Bionic commando rocks. :)

OP might be talking about the Xbox 360 "Bionic Commando", not the NES game with the same name. It is, in fact, supposed to be fairly terrible.

However, even that does not hold a candle to "M&M's Kart Racing", which itself is not nearly the worst game ever made.

Guitar Hero.

If I want to tap my finger along with a tune, I don't want a ****ing computer telling me I'm doing it wrong!

Sure, there are loads of games that are less well executed and that others may think much worse than Guitar Hero, but at least you got to kill something, blow something up, crash into something, make some blocks disappear, walk into walls, jump into a spiked pit or just type in swear words.

Guitar Hero appears to me to be the video game equivalent of standing in front of a mirror with a tennis racket and pretending you're Jimi/Slash/whoever, but not nearly as much fun. Pretending to play a guitar with a tennis racket isn't considered cool (I think), why is pretending to play a guitar with a big, stupid, overpriced game controller so popular?

Also, I'm not very good at it, but I don't care, because I think it's a stupid game and I don't like it!

Back