Workin On A Skin

re unzip? what do you mean? i relpaced the movie body.png file and the movie background shows up in photo as well, its confusing, when i get that fixed i will only have a little more to do

I mean, download the default ones again and unzip them again to replace the old ones.

Backup your skins u made first though, or move them.

i tried that, it still isnt working, ill give it another try later. im a bit frustrated lol

triton posted on Dec 3 2005 at 07:11 PM said:
i tried that, it still isnt working, ill give it another try later. im a bit frustrated lol

Nope nevermind, it doesnt work i just tried it out myself :lol:

The reason why imgmovie's body always shows up in the imgphoto's body is because When I opened up the cfg file I noticed there isnt a Imgphoto in there at all.

This leads to the conclusion that the only way u can view it is if u put the photo one in a diff directory to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
triton posted on Dec 3 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
mebe someone could fix the cfg file to work right?

Maybe.. ask the author, I tried going to his website but it seems down. Im just sucking it up rite now and going with what I got -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Right - Triton, ignore the photo/movie thing, it's a problem with the previewer. Things work as expected on the GP2X.

Though where there are BMP files and PNG files, the BMP files are used (batteries and... something). I do not know why.

ok, good thanks, im gonna test it on the 2x in just a while
EDIT: kick ass it works, now i just need ot finish it!

Back