Wizzley Presto And The Mysterious Time Machine

Hey Craig I tried to write a review for it on the iPhone but it comes back null exepteion when I try to submit. Will try again later

Dont worry, same happened to me but I left it and it's popped up on there now

quote said:
On a side note, where is Ruckage? He's pretty much disappeared from the scene. I loved his games :( .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar_Kane said:
Well it's all about puzzles really, a bit of skill to avoid certain enemies, but it was all logical and very satisfying. I didn't find it super hard, but it was taxing, and it shredded my nerves a couple of times. I don't want to say anything that will spoil the game for others though. It reminded me of 'within in a deep forest' and niflas' other games like Knytt, bags of character.

Congratulations! Either you didn't sleep last night or you are really good at these types of games. Now just don't mention it on the game specific forum and nobody will be the wiser that the game's already been completed, well apart from us lot :lol:

mali said:
I suppose andyB911 is andyB911 :p

Correct :rolleyes: We could do with a few more reviews so that it gets a 'rating' as they don't give it one until enough people have left a score.

quote said:
On a side note, where is Ruckage? He's pretty much disappeared from the scene. I loved his games :( .

Wholeheartedly agree - professional quality with lots of humour. Presumably he is in touch with Craig so hopefully he can be enticed back to the community to work on the Pandora.

I was 'i.am.the.bard'

It took me about 2 hours, I actually finished it on the toilet...

Looks like I'm going to have Internet access on holiday so I can keep checking to see if I've won!

andyB911 said:
quote said:

Wholeheartedly agree - professional quality with lots of humour. Presumably he is in touch with Craig so hopefully he can be enticed back to the community to work on the Pandora.
I'll probably get jumped on for saying this (hello Exophase :) ), but there's always the chance that he somehow got 'offended' by the Pandora and left the scene. I know this happened with Franxis and a few other devs. Unlikely (the Pandora seems like a fantastic console), but still a possibility. If that's the case then eniticing him with the Pandora will not work. Of course, there are undoubtedly people on here who know more than me, including Craig.

Back on topic - loving the game so far, it really is a graphical work of art.

Just bought the game today and was playing a bit on my iPad - must say the pixel art is amazing! :)
Did Craig did all the voice acting? Sure sounds like him... ;)

quote said:
andyB911 said:
quote said:

I'll probably get jumped on for saying this (hello Exophase :) ), but there's always the chance that he somehow got 'offended' by the Pandora and left the scene. I know this happened with Franxis and a few other devs. Unlikely (the Pandora seems like a fantastic console), but still a possibility. If that's the case then eniticing him with the Pandora will not work. Of course, there are undoubtedly people on here who know more than me, including Craig.

Back on topic - loving the game so far, it really is a graphical work of art.

He's alive and well (and probably reading this thread!).

@Nupfi: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does all of it.
Minor niggle: a fair few words in the script are not spelt correctly. Something you could quickly go over and fix for a future version.

Edit: That's great to hear Craig, thanks :).

quote said:
Minor niggle: a fair few words in the script are not spelt correctly. Something you could quickly go over and fix for a future version.

I know, update number 1 coming soon I'm sure :)

x68000 said:
I'm the only one then with the slowdown problem :(

Are there any other Iphone 4 users here?
I really don't see how this is possible. Developers should only have to alter apps for the new iOS 4.0, not for the new iPhone 4 hardware. Apple would surely have mentioned otherwise. Also, a quick google tells me that this is not happening for any other games.
Have you tried a reboot after installation?

Edit: And can we please move this to Other Stuff?

quote said:
x68000 said:
I'm the only one then with the slowdown problem :(

Are there any other Iphone 4 users here?
I really don't see how this is possible. Developers should only have to alter apps for the new iOS 4.0, not for the new iPhone 4 hardware. Apple would surely have mentioned otherwise. Also, a quick google tells me that this is not happening for any other games.
Have you tried a reboot after installation?

Edit: And can we please move this to Other Stuff?
Tried the lot. Reinstalling, rebooting the springboard, full power cycle. It must be app related.

Craig has seen the problem on my phone and is looking into it

x68000 said:
rebooting the springboard
How? I wasn't aware that there was an iPhone 4 jailbreak out yet.

But yeah that's good to see Craig's looking into it. I've also seen that he might be planning a sequel, which would be great! I guess we'll just have to see how well this one sells first.

quote said:
x68000 said:
rebooting the springboard
How? I wasn't aware that there was an iPhone 4 jailbreak out yet.
There isn't.

If you go to settings > Nike + > Enable, it should put the app on the springboard, but on my iphone it reboots the springboard. After reboot it always shows as disabled again. Appears to be affecting quite a few.

Anyway, i've done a full restore and it's just as was, currently got my brother trying it out on his

EDIT: Now tried on a second iphone 4 and has the same issue

Back