Wizzley Presto And The Mysterious Time Machine

Well I never, it looks like the Apple satellite picked up the amount of potential sales and rushed it through. I for one will be gracing my phone with it asap.

Lordy, it's 44mb so I can't skive off to the toilet and play it for an hour on the throne, I'll have to wait until hometime. Anyway, I'm off on holiday tomorrow to Grassau, as I couldn't have my Pandora in time at least Wizzly should tide me over during the quiet bits.

Also, I love how the website looks like the art on a spectrum cassette box.

Yes! Buy that game! It supports the Pandora as well :p

... and I also vote for a Pandora version. This looks like the kind of game I love to play!
I'd easily pay a few bucks for it - make it the first commercial game in the appstore :D

I don't wanna get an iCraPhone

Well I'll be about an hour and 30 minutes away from Ingolstadt in about two days, you can come and play it on my iCraPhone

I'll buy it tonight - no working wifi at work.

Hopefully it will magically make my Pandora arrive sooner - or at least not notice its absence. And for all those downloading, don't forget to leave some positive feedback as that has a massive impact on the chances of others downloading.

PS What is it with iphone haters on here? Ed - you might not like it, but its hardly Crap.

WOW, looks like a nice game Craig. Congrats! :lol:

It's a tad more expensive than what I normally pay for my touch games, I normally stick to the free,.99 -1.99 range, but I'll show some support.

Can anyone confirm that it is 4.0 compliant? There are many games that are currently broke on the 4.0os.

Chris

jumpman said:

It's a tad more expensive than what I normally pay for my touch games, I normally stick to the free,.99 -1.99 range, but I'll show some support.

Can anyone confirm that it is 4.0 compliant? There are many games that are currently broke on the 4.0os.

Chris

I don't know. I only have a 2G phone from ebay. I can't afford anything newer right now. Zod told me it works on later devices though.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Wow, apple approved this. It will be on the appstore 'within 24 hours'.

Gads!

Congratulations! I'll be getting this tonight then. Is there an HD iPad version in the works?

Good effort on getting the game published! :)

CapcomSuicide said:
craigix said:
Wow, apple approved this. It will be on the appstore 'within 24 hours'.

Gads!

Congratulations! I'll be getting this tonight then. Is there an HD iPad version in the works?

Good effort on getting the game published! :)

Yeah we do have some plans for the HD, it will be nice to have the controls and objects etc. outside the field of play for a start.

Oh and I hope you all like the game, it's very 'retro' in feel, but that's the idea. I always liked those cartoon puzzle adventure games, they don't seem to be made anymore so we made our own.

craigix said:
jumpman said:

Chris

I don't know. I only have a 2G phone from ebay. I can't afford anything newer right now. Zod told me it works on later devices though.
I can confirm it works on a 3G with iPhone OS 3.xx (something)
Don't know about iOS 4.

craigix said:
Yeah we do have some plans for the HD, it will be nice to have the controls and objects etc. outside the field of play for a start.

Oh and I hope you all like the game, it's very 'retro' in feel, but that's the idea. I always liked those cartoon puzzle adventure games, they don't seem to be made anymore so we made our own.

Cool. I loved the Dizzy & Pjamarama games back in the day, but I do remember them being hard as nails! (I was only 7 when I got my Speccy in 1982) Lets hope the old fingers are still up to the task, especially on a capative screen!

Keep us posted if an HD version comes along. :)

Confirmed working for iOS 4.0, looks great so far. I'm loving the voice acting Craig :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrMzX5x_UAQ

Quickly made this video today! It's from version 0.9 so there are a couple of script and voice changes, but it's good enough for today!

Haha wow that looks really good! Well done Craig

I presume it's your voice ingame? I will buy and looking at it I will leave good feedback too

Back