Wizzley Presto And The Mysterious Time Machine

CPS

Still Fresh
Any news regarding the game Wizzley Presto and the Mysterious Time Machine? I'm kinda thinking it's been canned, as the game website hasn't been updated for a long time.

http://www.30daygame.com/

Craig keeps saying that he's submitted it, and he tweeted ages ago that it would be released 'soon'. Anyway, this is an iPhone game and so doesn't belong here ;).

That's scary, I was thinking of asking about this yesterday... Get out of my brain maaaaan!

And regarding the Pandora release, Craig said that he would consider it if the iPhone version was a success.

quote said:
Anyway, this is an iPhone game and so doesn't belong here ;) .
Except the subtitle is asking about the Pandora version. ;)

I'm interested to know if it's still getting a Pandora release, too, as it goes. :p

EDIT: Never mind! I got ninja'd. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
It really baffles me that he hasn't planned to release this for the Pandora, pretty much, right away.

I'd buy it for $5 right now, if I could.

Maybe it's too much effort for what it's worth. I can imagine Craig's pretty busy right now.
On a side note, where is Ruckage? He's pretty much disappeared from the scene. I loved his games :(.

http://spellboundgames.co.uk/

Been submitted for ages now. Currently 'in review' with Apple.

When I saw the thread I thought it had been approved! Curses!

Thanks Craig! Those screens look lovely. I adore Ruckage's graphics <3.
Why the change of name?

Craig, I think you should do it immediately! Stop everything else thats so important and get this game ported!

Just kidding .. though, one does wonder why it hasn't been an easy target in your build, hmm, already since the beginning, hmm ..

The new title has a grammatical error. It should be "Vampire's Tomb", not "Vampires Tomb".

Though I liked the original title better, to be honest. I think the name "Wizzley Presto" just doesn't go with "Vampire's Tomb" very well.

I guess this is to ride the bandwagon of the Twilight vampire fad?

craigix said:
http://spellboundgames.co.uk/

Been submitted for ages now. Currently 'in review' with Apple.

When I saw the thread I thought it had been approved! Curses!

there is no video on the video page :(

Esn said:
Though I liked the original title better, to be honest. I think the name "Wizzley Presto" just doesn't go with "Vampire's Tomb" very well.
In fairness, the Dizzy series (which I'm assuming would be at least a small influence here :p) was rather like that itself. How well does an anthropomorphic egg go with Treasure Island, a medieval fantasy world, toy factories, Arthurian legends, and a Flicky-influenced arcade-style game? ;)

The Vampire's Tomb is much more accurate a title, it's what you are working towards during the game and is the main villain.

They approved it? Just after that thread hear?

They're spying on us :eek:

BTW: Shouldn't that be Caanooy Presto instead of Wizzley Presto now? :p

Back