Wireless Xbox Controller

Steve-O

Looking at getting a Wireless Xbox controller but dont know which one to go for. I have been looking at the Logitech, 4 Gamers and XFX Pads but have no idea which one to choose.

Anyone know which has the best original xbox feel to it etc? I have had unofficial pads before for the N64 and they were crap as they just didnt feel right to hold

Thanks

I've got a logitech, it works magnifecent (it even registers when i'm two floors up). It is a little hard to get used to because of the shape, and isn't great for halo because of it (I'm to picky to play halo on the Xbox 360 because of the controllers and the lag). But for everything else it is the bomb. In the end, it's a great buy and feels more like a 360 controller.

CUPC4KES posted on Oct 22 2006 at 12:01 PM said:
id pay the bit extra an get an official one

can only find official Xbox360 pads, cant find an official Xbox pad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O posted on Oct 22 2006 at 03:14 PM said:
CUPC4KES posted on Oct 22 2006 at 12:01 PM said:
id pay the bit extra an get an official one

can only find official Xbox360 pads, cant find an official Xbox pad...

that's because there isn't one, Logitech is the closest to official i think you can get.

Logitech's wireless XBox controller is garbage (which is odd because their wireless PS2 controller is superb). The buttons don't register until they're pushed in to the fullest extent. So if you want a quick tap (say making precise jumps, etc..), it won't work.

shinneri posted on Oct 22 2006 at 09:24 PM said:
Logitech's wireless XBox controller is garbage (which is odd because their wireless PS2 controller is superb). The buttons don't register until they're pushed in to the fullest extent. So if you want a quick tap (say making precise jumps, etc..), it won't work.

I've never had a problem with mine.... It feels to me, just the same as the PS2 one.

fluffyhamster posted on Oct 23 2006 at 04:08 PM said:
shinneri posted on Oct 22 2006 at 09:24 PM said:
I've never had a problem with mine.... It feels to me, just the same as the PS2 one.
Yeah, I thought maybe mine was just defective but I did some searching, and there were many cases of people complaining about the same thing. I think it depends on whether you instinctively press the buttons firmly or not; I don't, so I could never get the thing to respond.

I almost worship Logitech's wireless PS2 controller, so there must be something different/wrong with the Xbox one.

^ What shinneri said. I too have a ps2 wireless logitech, and I love it to death. It's great quality, the price was right, it's good on batteries, and I always have a perfect signal. Dont know about the Xbox one though.

hhmmm, Might be best paying the extra and buying it from a shop so I can return it if Im not happy

Back