Wind And Water: Puzzle Battles Update!

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
Hi everyone!

We have a little update from our commercial game "Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles"!

amy_website2.jpg

First of all, we'd like to tell you that we are now accepting a new payment method, 2Checkout.com, since many users didn't like to create an account using PayPal or MoneyBookers to purchase the game.

2Checkout.com is a secure and safe, which accepts many credit/debit cards and online checks without you needing to create an account (in fact, they do not store credit card information). You can read more on their website :)

tutorial2.jpg

Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles is a commercial arcade-action puzzle game for the GP2X that was released on August 24th of this year, and was the third place of the Official GP2X contest hosted by GPH. The game features a very long story mode with tons of dialogs and cutscenes, an anime intro, three modes of playing, online stats (one player actually has played 60 hours and is still missing some stuff!)! Also, TJFBryant wrote a very good in-depth review of W&W a while ago (thanks!). You can download a demo of the game from our website or from the archive with two worlds!

story3.jpg

Visit our website http://www.wind-water.net for more information, videos, screenshots, and ordering information!

Also, we have added a new artwork, and stay tuned for another free update of our game!

Finally, for those who still haven't send their photos for the customized sprite, don't forget to send your photo! BTW, we have updated the Hall of Fame with the latest customized sprites for W&W game and online stats, you can see them here!

Last edited by a moderator:
just out of curiosity, will the author be adding touch screen support for this game? the f200 is here.

clean_sandwich said:
just out of curiosity, will the author be adding touch screen support for this game? the f200 is here.
Hm. Wouldn't that make a very different gameplay? As in, not even comparable? Given that the problem with doing things quickly often is that you have to move across the field, the ability to grab and spin something at the bottom left and then immediately grab and spin something in the top right would change difficulty something 'orrible?

We still don't have our own F200, but as soon as we have it I'll try messing around with it. Funny things may occur :D

BTW: Has anyone tested either the demo or the full version on the F200? No idea about compatibility issues.

Yes, I can confirm: Full version and demo works without problems.

Regards,
Stephan

Full Version works without a hitch or issue on the f200

slightly frigid in my island wear...Yes (thanks for asking)

But its the curse I must bear for eternity while here at GP32x.

Besides Jeans wouldn't match the hat I've got on...lol

Yuan works had some fun and did great work on all our little pixel miis..

Thanks for testing sbock and TJFBryant :D that's good to know!

It's damn cold in Costa Rica (for a tropical country), so seeing TJFBryant in his island wear just makes me feel nostalgic about warm days!

rokdcasbah said:
tj, you're the only one wearing shorts, aren't you cold?
Hey, whatabout me? Shorts and barefoot <_< :D

Well, I can make you a new pair of socks for just 30 Yuan Points~!!

:D

how dare we forget about moxie and his shorts!!

outraged....arghh

ok but still I have designer shorts on here....Yuan Gap I think they call it.

Moxie we can share the spotlight...or lack there of.... this GP community sticks together like...... mashed potatoes.

Back