Will you buy a pandora 2!!!

Will you buy a Pandora 2?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh :D

I even dreamt that i would buy one, its going to be fast, pretty flat, partly metallic, and have some blue in it :)

Full SD card or microSD card slots?

^^^^^im posting from my vita so kinda awkward.Feel free to change it to a poll though with your mod power.Will be interesting to see how many will buy a p2

Done! :D

I could not tell, i was dreaming from third person, looking at myself trying out the P2 for the first time, had only put a snes emulator on it (trough usb with pc) due to lack of time.

I will most likely receive it on a busy day :)

Which leads me to believe that P1 PND's will not be directly compatible with P2 PNDS, and will need some repacking or converting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously doubtful. I really don't see the point in a Pandora 2 to be honest. A completely different version of the hardware will only fragment the scene and make developing a pain in the ass.

The Pandora project was supposed to be about the software and developers, with the hardware being a means to an end. It didn't matter if the hardware became out of date because that would just mean that developers would have to work harder and smarter to write software for it; this would ultimately produce better developers and better software.

That was one of the main reasons for the Pandoras existence in the first place. Take all that away and you might as well spend your money on an ICP and a decent Android phone.

I also have very little faith left in the devs at this point.

You can also develop better software if things are made easier and hassle free.

...why does this thread's title have 3 exclamation marks where a question mark should be!!! ( http://wiki.lspace.o...clamation_marks )

This is a Panda Spam forum section! Stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :p

[...]

Ok, I just edited my previous post for you then.
...to giant red letters accompanied by a myriad of exclamation marks, yes.

But why? I was about to explain why I think that multiple exclamation marks do not exactly help with being taken more seriously. I wanted to describe to Wrath of Khan why I think he should apply something that I think is important enough that it could even slightly improve this forum in the process. Reading the link I shared should, at the very least, have made my position reasonably understandable to moderators. Yet, what I received was a kind of silliness (not the good Monty Python kind of silliness) that appears to me to be free of any kind of thoughtfulness.

Please take a moment to imagine what can happen if a forum is moderated into a wrong direction. In cases where moderation isn't thoughtful enough to *not* play down spam, and/or occasionally (and inadvertently?) stops serious discussion attempts with spam (no matter what subforum), a forum such as this one is more or less destined to becoming less useful and, ultimately, less relevant. The less useful a forum, the less likely people who like serious thinking are to use it. Then, when too little serious discussion is left, there won't be so many good things anymore that come as by-products of serious thinking and talking. Non-quality doesn't usually have a future in open-source based efforts.

There's no need to change back the red letters in the post above. I'm not surprised, just very concerned. And I'm aware that this post here is oversimplified.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
tl;dr

Anyway, back on topic...

Maybe Pandora 2 should include a free game, specifically developed for Pandora?

A nice idea, but impractical... The production values would have to be huge for it to have any kind of impact. Anything less than cutting edge on a cutting edge device at launch would actually detract from the perceived value to the uninformed... And for those in the know, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

That's one hot topic, isn't it? I'm not sure yet, it depends on what P2 will be able to do :)

I'm unsure.... :(

depend on price more than else....this his the same factor that make to look around (at Chinese handhelds... :wacko: ) many many other potential customer here in Italy for Pandora1.

Given the target price of $699, highly unlikely. But I'm not making a definite statement without having seen its specs and design first.

I want one, but there is no way no how unless I win the lotto... Or some other financial miracle happens.

The most likely case will be I pick one up when the Pandora 3 is released.

I want one, but there is no way no how unless I win the lotto... Or some other financial miracle happens.

The most likely case will be I pick one up when the Pandora 3 is released.

Mozambique ? :)

I can understand you need to win a lottery, if you live in Mozambique and want a Pandora.

But seriously, i can understand that in some parts it just aint feasible to buy a product produced in the west.

South Africa may be doing very well compared to the rest of Africa, but 700 euro's is still very steep for them.

The Pandora 3 will most likely have a gamepad and a fully holographic screen and sound system and powered by fairy dust giving it a 3 million year battery life, we should start a topic....

anyway, 700 euros is steep for me and I used to live in the UK, and now in the US, put a few euros a side each week and then by time launch is ready you'll have your pandora 2 :)

The Pandora 3 will most likely have a gamepad and a fully holographic screen and sound system and powered by fairy dust giving it a 3 million year battery life, we should start a topic....

anyway, 700 euros is steep for me and I used to live in the UK, and now in the US, put a few euros a side each week and then by time launch is ready you'll have your pandora 2 :)

The Pandora 5 will come with a full female body that looks like the Mass effect 3 robot chick, the display will be on her belly area.

For 700$? Certainly not!

But I still have faith, that something will change here... a bit of faith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back