Will The Gp32 Finally Die Off Due To Lack Of Smcs?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 6 2006 at 09:31 PM said:
What's the BLU got to offer? A screen made by another company? PSH I say. PSHH
By Samsung, which is a lot cooler than some phantom "taiwanese company" that manufactured the BLU+ screen. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE someone... I need an answer quick... are smart media cards still worth a lot if there used... about how much for 4 128mb cards and 2 64mb cards could I get on ebay.

have a look, they go for £25+ for a 128mb card and about £15+ for 64mb, new and sealed ones go for more.

4 x 128mb should get you around £100+
2 x 64 should get you around £30+

sweet, I saw someone selling a digital camera for a hundred dollars with 3 128's and 2 64's. I should buy that then sell all but one 64 and have a free camera

damn, i only have 4 16mb smc's...damn now im never gonna get a 128 mb one...atleast i have a 2x :)

Actually, I use a xD-SMC adapter, so I can use any 128 MB xD card, who are very easy to find. It works greately well, so now I have a 64 MB SMC, a 128 one and a 128 MB xD.

bought that adpater 1 year ago when it was apparent that smc would dissaapear
it works very well but not more then 128 mb ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Some 18 years later, SMC prices (128MB specifically) are the same. $25-35 USD. Still affordable and plentiful on Buy/Sell websites, IMO.

I think this is interesting. ~10 year storage life, yet I'm sure some of the members' cards still work after all this time?

1728866089384.png

Back