Will Be Blu And Black!!! Here News!!

ilarri

here you all can see the old banner =) :
http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/attachment....s=&postid=46567
(its from and attachmen of one brother forum)

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....15&pagenumber=2 use this if not runs (the last one now) named "gp32flash.zip" ok¿? here you can see the black gp...they dont want to shoe us...thats teh reason to change the advertisement!

and this its from a post in the same forum :
karadan ask to virginplay:

¿Es cierto q Gamepark va a cambiar las pantallas TFT por unas nuevas LCD con retroiluminacion?. ¿Y q las las pilas van a durar 2-4 horas con la nueva pantalla?. Pq me pareceria muy poca duracion. Con la TFT duran 5-10 horas.

translation:
its true that gamepark wants to change the tft screen for a new lcd with back light?¿and the batteries long down to 2-4 hours?in my opinion would be a low duration.With the tft its 5-10 hours now...

Y virgin le ha respondido:

Hola

No sabemos de dónde has sacado esa información.
Lo único que, de momento podemos decir, es que la única modalidad de GP32 que distribuiremos es la BLU (Back Light Unit) ya que el fabricante, Gamepark, ha introducido esta mejora para aumentar las prestaciones de la consola, que sustituye a la FLU (Front Light Unit).
Saludos

hi!
we dont know where you find this info.
the only one info that we can said you now its that the gp32 model will be a blu (back light unit) beacuse the producer,gamepark,has introduced some improvements and avantages to the system,than the older one,the flu.

saludos

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....=&threadid=7044 <<<<<<here the original post

for all those that dont want to writte virginplay,its TOOOOOO hard to made,only open your mail and writte some questions,and they reply!!

ah! rumours says "rumours repit" that could be 2 or 3 colors,the white one,black and green.
thats obviously uncorfirmed!!

good news guys!!!

I posted about the LCD a while ago (on here and my page), I'll ask GP about colours and such next time i speak to them.

In fact i'll see if i can just get all the info about the changes, euro release, numbers being made, clocking, prices etc. etc. from them.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

another thing,the pack will include-for free- a little smc (64 mgs) , a best divx player with more compatiblity and some new extra features in the firmware ,nothing more by now

Do you have any price information?
If there are extras i guess it will be more expensive..

btw, do you get the information from virgin or where do you get it?

Yes it sounds really good. Maybe good that I haven't bought a gp32 yet :)

septera, the information comes from two ways, one, virginplay (if you try to ask them something,maybe they will send you a reply....) and the other from another forum, www.gp32spain.com/foros ...yes,there are another forums with info that appears first there and after here =)

spain gp32 scene its moving,many people ask,some people have first hand info.
in the last days of this month virgin will let some new extra info,first to magazines,then to the rest.
At the same time, in gamepark korean city, in the same dates, we will have many info about the official launch

another thing, and this its the third time that y said it: VIRGINPLAY HAVE A ONLINE SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BUY ALL THAT THEY SELLS, SO WHEN THE SYSTEM ARRIVE,WE CAN BUY THE GP32.AND THEY SELLS TO ALL THE WORL, SO IF YOU LIVE IN UK,GERMANY OR ANDORRA, YOU MAY BUY IT.

for some extrange reason if something its seller only in uk, all europe want to buy it,but if it only sell in spain,italy and portugal,many of you says that a bad new....whats the reason for that?? i cant understand your point of view,the important new its that the gp32 will be launched in europe,with so many extras.

and maybe, and only i said maybe, asr will be in english,not spanish.....;)
but i didnt say nothing,you know...

I just hope that the only changes are the color and BLU because if anything else like the CPU speed or RAM is changed, I will be pissed because I just got mine. Whats this about the new GP32 comming with a 64MB SMC comming with a new Divx player and other apps? Will I be able to download them? I already have GPCinema so why would I buy another one?

Well the first thought from the discription is they may have added more codecs to GPcinema and or gave it a frame rate increase to make a version two which would likly be upgradable at JoyGP and likely not cost much. Or they made another player all together which would force people to buy a brand new player for full price.

Lets hope it has a slightly faster CPU and more RAM. Then I will definately buy a new one :)

Well don't worry about the "new" divx player thats coming with it, thats just GpCinema, which will be free to everyone anyway. I wonder if it will be in fxe format, because then we could use it in YAFL and Wind-Ups

pip posted on Mar 21 2004 at 03:08 AM said:
Lets hope it has a slightly faster CPU and more RAM. Then I will definately buy a new one :)
thats not good, cos then things might not properly work that are alreadyout.. I say all GP32's should be left standard (Except Voltage Mod) so everyone can get the same things as everyone else :D hehe..

Last edited by a moderator:
After letting friends play on my GP32 their main criticism was the over sensitive, diagonally retarded joystick. You do get used to it (in a fashion), but if Game Park are using the Euro release as an opportunity to make a few cosmetic changes then they should eliminate this niggle IMO.

Id still prefer a nice d-pad :), the stick just seems so fragile sticking up like that. I wouldnt have thought a mod for a d-pad would b that hard but im too scared to pul my gp apart just now :p. maybe another idea for mashmods :).

Back