WiiU Club

I don't recall a whole lot of games on the WiiU horizon at all :(

On a related note - I see the Official Nintendo Mag has died a death. The internet strikes again!

I do too...

But I suspect I shall be absorbed by Bayonetta for the foreseeable future. ^_^

Can't wait to finish off work today and get my game on!

So, anyone else here excited for playing some super smash bros?

I know I've got my amiibo's reserved in store for pickup late tonight when I'm off work.

I'm honestly a lot more excited for this game than I thought I would be ^_^

I know I've got my amiibo's reserved in store for pickup late tonight when I'm off work.

If there's no lag I'll be playing Smash all day long :) .

BTW: Everyone get Bayonetta and Hyrule Warriors.

Both are awesome.

Yes but we have to wait another week in the UK... :(

If there's no lag I'll be playing Smash all day long :) .

BTW: Everyone get Bayonetta and Hyrule Warriors.

Both are awesome.
I can second this. I haven't played Bayonetta before this, and it is totally worth it.

I'm also a fan of the dynasty warrior series, and I think Hyrule warriors is just perfect. Who doesn't like to wage a war in Hyrule complete with giant bosses and thousands of enemies to kill?

It's also sad to hear that the UK has to wait for the release... they really need to stop region locking and restricting, this is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see what the community comes up with.
Can these be shared ?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get "Captain Toad Treasure Traker" for Christmas, I loved the idea in "Super Mario 3D World"

The Mario Maker does look interesting. What I do is I have New Super Mario Bros Wii, and I use Riivolution to put in custom texture, custom characters (such as a Wario model) and custom user made levels. That may be the only reason why I might not get the Mario Maker.

BTW, I haven't played my Wii U since when Mario Kart came out, but my cousin wanted to play Mario Kart and after a couple updates, there are some great improvements to the game. Such as changed early boost times, and now you have have a transparent map appear on the main screen so you can actually see how far apart you are to the other racers. Awesome...but I haven't played the game since then haha.

Strange things currently happening with the release of "Captain Toad Treasure Traker". While its already out in Japan since mid November and in the U.S. (somwhere between north and middle) of  A. since December, european release was scheduled for second/ninth of January. But Shops in the U.K have already started shipping the Game four days ago, and here they started today: http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/19/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-release-date-is-now-monday-in-uk-4993273/
Yep, I can confirm this bought a copy today.. it's great & looks lovely

Strange things currently happening with the release of "Captain Toad Treasure Traker". While its already out in Japan since mid November and in the U.S. (somwhere between north and middle) of  A. since December, european release was scheduled for second/ninth of January. But Shops in the U.K have already started shipping the Game four days ago, and here they started today: http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/19/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-release-date-is-now-monday-in-uk-4993273/
I heard it's getting a limited holiday release, with the full release after the new year. I don't see the point in that, but that's what I heard.

Chris

I heard it's getting a limited holiday release, with the full release after the new year. I don't see the point in that, but that's what I heard.

Chris
Nice for those people that got a physical copy, those with eShop codes got only an error message. So I'am "sitting here" with a eshop code since christmas, waiting to be able to play it :mellow:

What I additionally don't understand is, that in one of the last firmware update Nintendo introduced a preload feature. Why can't I preload this ? Nintendo makes it really hard wanting to be a customer.

Chris
Nice for those people that got a physical copy, those with eShop codes got only an error message. So I'am "sitting here" with a eshop code since christmas, waiting to be able to play it :mellow:

What I additionally don't understand is, that in one of the last firmware update Nintendo introduced a preload feature. Why can't I preload this ? Nintendo makes it really hard wanting to be a customer.
I thought the preload thing was strange anyway. If the content is there and ready then why not just release it... >.<

Back