WiiU Club

I made a room for Monster Hunter in World 5 (Free E), Lobby 10. The password for it is pand. Anyone who wants to join is welcome.
It did work :) .

Nice.

Even if it's not the same as a good couch multiplayer game.

Maybe I'd need a headset.

Wow, Monster Hunting?

Count me in.

I'll probably be able to play more on the weekend, as this week is fairly busy...

Finally dusted off my copy of Monster Hunter last night to work on some horn songs ^_^

I have time the whole weekend for Monster Hunter.

Still as bad as last time.

Had no time to play.

Turns out I'm going camping for the weekend, so count me out =(

I really want to play with some people online, I'm only Hunter Rank 1 for online so far.

Turns out I'm going camping for the weekend, so count me out =(

I really want to play with some people online, I'm only Hunter Rank 1 for online so far.
Aww, well there's next time :) . Have fun!

I have time the whole weekend for Monster Hunter.

Still as bad as last time.

Had no time to play.
When would be a good time to start tomorrow? I'll have a lot of time for this weekend to play.

When would be a good time to start tomorrow? I'll have a lot of time for this weekend to play.
Your time zone is EST, right?

Mine is CET.

So it's 6 hours difference.

Time table

Don't know when you're getting.

8 am your time is about 2 pm here.

Let's say you want to play after lunch It's between 7 and 8 pm here.

That's about the same time it was last time.

I've just learned I've won a WiiU Premium & Mario Kart & will be picking it up tomorrow.. first time I've won anything in my life, can folks bring me up to speed with the good games/Virtual Console content.

For good old hack & slash I can't recommend Hyrule Warriors enough.

In case you like grinding and fighting stupidly large monsters, there is always monster hunter.

If you have a kid or someone who doesn't game too much I find the need for speed game to be quite fun with the two player coop driving mode.

I have played Dungeons & dragons on the Wii-U probably the most out of any game, although it is available on other consoles, I find it quite fun to play off screen when someone else is using the tv.

Super Mario 3d world is supposed to be a ton of fun, but I haven't played it yet so I can't vouch for that.

Quick note: If you are in fact using a premium Wii-U make sure to sign up for the premium promotion (gives you points for buying games digitally, and can then be redeemed for money on the eshop.)

Hope this helps a bit.

Lucky sod :)

How'd you win that, online compo?

Donkey Kong Country is rated a good buy if you like platformers

Lucky sod :)

How'd you win that, online compo?
Don't wish to rub it in (well maybe a little :) ) it wasn't even something I did, but a draw that was part of something my Sister signed up for online, her response when I told her.. 'kiss goodbye to your Xmas gift'

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha nice, well her response is fair enough eh... That's a sweet early Xmas gift there

You can add me, it too is Majin Wamu. I haven't turned on my Wii U in quite some time but Super Smash bros is right around the corner and I think some in my household is bound to get it.

So, who plans to get the new Super Smash bros.?

I will, as I fear I'll want to collect a few of those nice looking amiibo figures too.

I'm up for some Mario Kart too so will add you when I boot up the WiiU next

Hyrule Warriors is awesome!

Bayonetta 2 comes out this week as well.

If you want fun go for Lego City.

Hyrule Warriors is awesome!
It certainly is. Anyone that says the WiiU is poorly specced hasn't played that game.

And yes, LEGO City is 110% fun (or maybe even more) :)
Lego City is the best Lego Game I know so far (don't know much) as it has so many cut scenes with fun stories :) .

Really worth it.

If you want to use the Gamepad the Lego Game is nice.

As well as the Batman Games.

Wonderful 101 is also nice if you get used to the chaos after some levels.

Didn't like it at first but after some tile I liked it a lot.

Especially the super hero story.

"Team - unite up!" ;) .

Back