WiiU Club

I've not put the time aside to really play this much... really have to get on it. Perhaps tonight I'll complete a bit more.

I've only completed the 50cc with 3 star trophies.

Now need to work through the 100 and 150cc levels

...And still not looked at the battle mode, though I'm a bit gutted it's not like the old battle mode versions, I hope that does get an update in the [near] future

I'm in.

Evening today (Sentral European Time)

In about 6 - 7 hours.

(Was the time a lot of you agreed)

I'm Rosalina :) .

Making her and Palutena playable in Smash bros will increase the roster of my fafourite characters :) .

"Hey you guys!"

Guess I missed the race then, I been standing on this rotating planet on my jack jones for half an hour now...

vhdo4l.png

...Next time :)

I have finally gotten the internet connected at my new place. Hopefully I will be able to join you guys for the next session =)

And I have to apologise... I was getting ready for a Christening on the Saturday... time just ran out Sunday was the Christening and then Sunday evening and today I've been really really ill with my sinuses... so :/

I feel guilty as for letting you down but Saturdays 7pm is good time for me normally...>_<

I'll be gone by the 10th and back by the 21st. I've also been having a lot of company lately. Sorry I've been missing so much :( .

So does that code remain active then?

....If I just hop in there randomly whenever I'm on, just to see if anyones online to race/battle?

and I've decided to stay on vacation for another week, so I won't be able to join until next Sunday at earliest

Well I was there with my brother at 7:45pm... Running late and it looks like I may have missed someone by 15 mins (according to friends list - I don't know that there was anyone actually playing MK8...)?

Man it's proving difficult to arrange a community tournament! xD

Anyone up for some Monster Hunting this week? After a load of Dark Souls, I want to play some MH again. I don't mind if you aren't G Rank, I'll help you get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone up for some Monster Hunting this week? After a load of Dark Souls, I want to play some MH again. I don't mind if you aren't G Rank, I'll help you get there.
I have time the whole week from about now on.

(About 8 pm German time).

I have no headset if it's required.

You can use the gamepad, whether it's your main controller or not, or a usb keyboard for text chatting. I just use the gamepad.

You can use the gamepad, whether it's your main controller or not, or a usb keyboard for text chatting. I just use the gamepad.
I can type text messages via an USB keyboard or Gamepad?

That's good than.

Will use that then.

I'll be on in about 12 hours :) .

I made a room for Monster Hunter in World 5 (Free E), Lobby 10. The password for it is pand. Anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back