Why So Much Hatred Here?

Exophase posted on May 28 2009 at 01:57 PM) QUOTE (Tom` said:
I thought they had released the source themselves? The wiki seemed to state that: http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/GPL_Violation
Yeah, for GP2X, not for Wiz.

I know, that's why I was surprised that they didn't release Wiz source - since they clearly understood the GPL as it applied to the GP2X (at least eventually).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've loved you ( have been a fan of yours) since the Tapwave Zodiac days (I love Tapwave Zodiac too). B)
And up until now, I was 100% certain that everyone else loved you as well.
So having said that, this (your rant about a couple of individuals player hating) is all news to me. :huh:

animatedhearts.gif
animatedhearts.gif

So much love for you here. 2 of many examples below.

Xian Long posted on May 19 2009 at 02:34 PM said:
we love you (no homo).

If you know the history of Christianity, you'll see what's going on here (for the most part). Think of Pandora as Lutherans.

LOL, I never looked at it that way... :lol:

By the way, Martin Luther is my great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. :blink:

i don't think any of the guys waiting in awe for the pandora hates you, on the contrary. i think it's a shame that we don't see more of your work ported over, i think the majority would really enjoy that!

pelrun posted on May 25 2009 at 12:42 PM said:
Yeah, what's with the urine-inspired console naming? Wii, Wiz. Next we'll see a Pis or a Yourin... :huh:
Don't you know, next year Nintendo will be releasing the Pussii to go with the Wii.

Back