Who Has Already Paid?

Goity posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:24 PM said:
no, it's discrimination against people without constant disposable income.

Don't be daft! He's running a business, not a charity!

Here, I'll lend you some cash, how much do you need...

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR - ask some nice bod on here to pay for you and transfer to their paypal account?

yaustar posted on Sep 15 2005 at 07:21 PM said:
paid £130
That's not too bad. Of course I'll have to factor in the price of the SD card when it comes to buying one. Won't be for a while yet though. :(

lubidog posted on Sep 16 2005 at 08:05 AM said:
Goity posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:24 PM said:
no, it's discrimination against people without constant disposable income.

Don't be daft! He's running a business, not a charity!

Here, I'll lend you some cash, how much do you need...
Heey! It was a joke okay?

P.S.30 grand'd do :p

Quick question, is the money coming out of the accounts when the goods are shipped or a few days after we 'ordered'?

yaustar posted on Sep 16 2005 at 04:51 PM said:
Quick question, is the money coming out of the accounts when the goods are shipped or a few days after we 'ordered'?

money's been taken out strait away

At least I hope it has or there's a problem with my bank account...

craig,
is it too late for me(wasn't on the preorder list) to order one from the first batch now? and is shipping going to be expensive(US)? i also wouldn't have to worry about any tax, right?

abigsmurf posted on Sep 16 2005 at 05:01 PM said:

Strange.... mine hasn't moved....

if psymastr's on i just thought up something....if he wants it, ill front the $ for him and he can give me the cash. i guess thats cool. i doubt he would do it for me, b ut w/e i dont mind...

yaustar posted on Sep 16 2005 at 05:55 PM said:
abigsmurf posted on Sep 16 2005 at 05:01 PM said:

Strange.... mine hasn't moved....

It's taken the money out but it hasn't cleared. Depends on how your bank displays your account info I suppose

yeah can we still order um without being on the list? and is that 64 flash memory usable at all?

Craig, so what is the deal for non UK residents regarding VAT?

When I originally went on nthe pre order list, the person I spoke to via the sales email link (Jacquelyn), was very specific that non-eu customers wouldn't pay VAT (I assume as you don't get charged VAT for us)... But when I got my email pre-order link email, there appears no way for me to buy without paying VAT, and I have got no repsone to my emails regarding the inclusion of VAT in the price?

Craig appears to respond here so as I got no response via email, I thought I would ask here, probably lost my pre-order spot well and truely by now, but still I would like to know, at least for the next batch???

I ordered one late on the night of the e-mail. So did a friend, another dev from work. Does acceptance on the site mean I got onto the first batch?

Mark

Same question as been asked a few times before :) , I'm not on the list yet but really would want to get on the first batch, though I'm not taking chances, I ordered a creditcard(didn't have one) for this but it hasn't shown up yet. Any estimate up until when there is place on the pre-order list?

Back