Wait For Craig2x Or Buy A Gp2x F-200 Now?

idjit626

I am a person who likes his instant gratification, but I also like the sayings "you get what you paid for" and "good things come to those who wait".

I need some kind of portable entertainment device because my Nintendo DS just dose not do the job. The GP2X looks fun, but I heard it eats batteries fast, and has a below standard build quality. PSP is FAIL I do not like Sony products.

So here are my choices.

Keep the Nintendo DS and wait for the Craiganator. When the heck dose this even come out? I do not want to wait more then 4 months? :blink:

Break down and buy a GP2X or GP2X F-200. (I want a silver/black one) I could have it in a month if I sell my DS lite and order it fast! Then all I need is a SD card! Already have rechargeable batteries! :lol:

So what is my final decision? I can NOT decide for myself, I always end up regretting everything I do anyway.

Viking said:
So here are my choices.

Keep the Nintendo DS and wait for the Craiganator. When the heck dose this even come out? I do not want to wait more then 4 months? :blink:

Break down and buy a GP2X or GP2X F-200. (I want a silver/black one) I could have it in a month if I sell my DS lite and order it fast! Then all I need is a SD card! Already have rechargeable batteries! :lol:

So what is my final decision? I can NOT decide for myself, I always end up regretting everything I do anyway.
If you want to get something immediately your only choice is to get a GP2X (doesn't really matter which model)

The latest release date estimate on the Craignator is spring next year which is approximately 6-7 months away.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyway I know I saw a silver and black GP2X somewhere anyone know where it was?

Viking said:
So anyway I know I saw a silver and black GP2X somewhere anyone know where it was?
I take it you mean this one?

imgGP2X_1.jpg

EDIT: apparently it's a prototype unit, also found another this time white.

Link

Lurkio said:
Viking said:
Ok well where can I get a black f200 then?
At the bottom of a can of paint (black of course). ;)

You cant even buy it in black!? Screw that! I will just wait for Craig2X..................

Fucking everything is crappy white......... :rolleyes:

Viking said:
Lurkio said:
Viking said:
At the bottom of a can of paint (black of course). ;)

You cant even buy it in black!? Screw that! I will just wait for Craig2X..................

Fucking everything is crappy white......... :rolleyes:

I have to agree on this one, everything has to be shiny ipoddish-white these days.. I liked the black one better... :p

Viking said:
ebay

then you can use the money you saved to buy the new handheld next year :rolleyes:

Or like nintendo/Microsoft do release it in white then a few years later make one black with a few extra features and charge out the butt for it!

Sony went ahead a did that right away tho!

Buy an F100, from me, for $100, and call it a day. (PM me for details, first Paypal gets it, Continental US only, unless you plan to pay shipping too.)

Seriously, the f100 and the f200 are nearly the exact same thing (Strike that, they are the same thing, just with a "D-Pad".)

I wouldn't wait for the "Craiginator" empty-handed, I would get in on the scene right now with a GP2X, I bought a PSP to check it out and gave up disgusted that I couldn't add a keyboard or a gamepad (not to mention TV-Out), and the freaking optical drive made the unit twice as heavy as a GP2X

Battery life is not a problem, get some Duracell or Energizer NiMH batteries and a charger, or get the PSU, you get 3 hours (At least) out of a set of AA's, ranging up to nearly 5 hours, and they are rechargeable. If you ever get stuck out of the house without batteries you can buy a set of Energizer lithiums and they will run it for just as long, if not longer, they aren't rechargeable though.

Keep the Thinendo Deeze. Wait for the Craiginator. Buy Pokemon and Nintendogs and Animal Crossing (if you don't have them) to pass the time.

I don't like Animal crossing and Pokemon is ok but I already played Yellow and Red and they are all exactly the same besides the graphics.

Viking said:
I am a person who likes his instant gratification, but I also like the sayings "you get what you paid for" and "good things come to those who wait".

I need some kind of portable entertainment device because my Nintendo DS just dose not do the job. The GP2X looks fun, but I heard it eats batteries fast, and has a below standard build quality. PSP is FAIL I do not like Sony products.

So here are my choices.

Wait until the F200 releases, then mine ebay for all of the cheap MK2s that show up when many upgrade ;)

Back