• Austria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

• Korea

• Total voters

xafier posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:41 AM said:
and the entire continent of Australasia and Asia (aside from Korea), dont forget the entire of Africa too...

*sigh* why do americans always think the world revolves around them, america gets stated 3 times and half the world gets missed off...

anyways I'm from England :)
Well according to the results its hardly them at all. :p

UK here. As you can see in my "Title".

Wow, loads of Australians here.

Last edited by a moderator:
UK...although early next year it will be Sydney, Aus :)

...also thought this was a Euro board, didnt think the GP32 / 2X would be that popular in the US...EA don't develop for it ;)

Eolair posted on Oct 25 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
I think we scandinavians more or less like/respect each other. But the finns and norweigans sometimes suffer from the "little brother complex" and the fact we Swedes used to own their asses :p ;)

On the same note, want to hear some good jokes about norweigans? :lol: ;)
Well, you would not have been great power, had we not fought your wars for you. :p

wild_eyed posted on Oct 25 2005 at 01:15 PM said:
im from ireland, but you obviously have never heard of this place.
Was that directed at the whole board?! :lol:

Woah, woah, woah!!! Hold on a second here!!! You mean the world doesn't revolve around America?! :huh: :blink:

:D

So who else besides me is on the east coast of the USA?

Seibei Iguchi posted on Oct 25 2005 at 12:51 PM said:
Hello another swede!:D I'm swedish but my grandpa is norwegian and so heres a story he told: "5 swedes was going to knockdown a norwegian guy in a wheelchair , if only they were 6 they could do it:p" of course its funnier when he told it , but i think its a typical norway Vs sweden story;)

We got better jokes then that about norwegians. Although I bet most can be found in other countries as well. How many norwegians does it take to was a car? How do you sink a norwegian submarine?

I'm from Poland.

It's a quite an intriquing place to live here. Not alway in a funnies ways but nevertheless, it's not so bad. :)

Atleast the polish meals and the vodkas are all the things this country is about! :D

Local folklore like a boozers with pissed in pants, man it must be seen to be believed! :lol:

And when in the Warsaw never ever mistake word "Polska" with a "Kolska" unless of course you really want see what the "Kolska" is. :ph34r:

murak posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:19 AM said:
I am from sweden and I see that already 3 ppl are from here, good enough to let us have a voting option yes? EDIT; make that 4.

OFF TOPIC; where do you guys from sweden order from? I´m thinking that german shop or Lik-Sang-Europe if they deside to have it in stock there.

Another swede here ;)
I ordered from gbax.com btw.

K0K0NUT_h3lmut posted on Oct 25 2005 at 09:48 AM said:
Woah, woah, woah!!! Hold on a second here!!! You mean the world doesn't revolve around America?! :huh: :blink:

:D

So who else besides me is on the east coast of the USA?

ME!!! Well, kind of... not really on the coast, cuz the closest beach is at least a 3 hour drive from here, but there's no "USA just 3 hours from the east coast," so yeah... that's the closest thing.

Josquius posted on Oct 25 2005 at 07:03 AM said:
And we have Koreans?

I'm Korean living in the US working for a Japanese company. I guess, I'm truely multi-national. :)

Redo, and do it by continent to avoid listing the hundreds of countries you missed (like Canada; US isn't the largest country on the continent ;)

jeff

Back