San Fancisco Gdc - Gp2x

gmiller1018

Website
Visit site
I just got back from GDC and I ran into another GP2X person there (just be fore booth tear down) by accident when I was manning the Full Sail booth. The person (sorry I did not write your name down) was in college and he found someone in his school who sat behind him in class that had a Gp2X. I started wondering how many others were there that we missed because there was no common meeting place. Was anyone else there ???

I've only known one other person to have a gp2x, but then again we both kind of discovered it about the same time. So I got mine first. But it is kind of ironic that I didn't tell him about it he just found out in the same week.

kardasan posted on Mar 11 2007 at 10:34 AM said:
I feel like I'm the only person in my town that knows what gp2x is (not mentioning having it...).
yep same here, my brother has one though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think I might be the only person in my state with one too....

Anybody from Texas wanna prove me wrong?

Once when I was in London I saw someone using a GP2X on the tube, I didn't speak to them though. They might have had some kind of complaint or something.

I was there with one around my neck, (sorry no pictures...forgot camera) I was one of the CA (conference associates--the guys that alway wear the bright shirts that say "ask me, I can help" on the back). Goodtimes.

PS- turned out Sony was among the best thing this year they really came through. Good job guys ;-)

It is an unknown system really, think of all the marketing other consoles get!

Just by chance today, i was on lunch with a colleague and we were in the local supermarket looking at the DVD/Game section, he started looking at a Megadrive/Genesis compilation for the PS2. So i mentioned my GP2X and he seemed very interested in the idea, so i'm taking it to work tomorrow!

Hopefully another GP2X owner on the way!

craigix posted on Mar 11 2007 at 10:12 AM said:
Once when I was in London I saw someone using a GP2X on the tube, I didn't speak to them though. They might have had some kind of complaint or something.
LOL, funny but true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back