When

craigix posted on Mar 14 2007 at 07:29 PM said:
May.

Which is odd as the last time I was at GPH HQ I saw one (In October).

... I'm growing to love Craig's 1-word posts (this one was technically a one-word response, with a sort of epilogue at the end :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, well if its may, then im puttin money aside (screw a new ipod)

So this thing has gone from a August 2006 to May 2007 Release? They bloody well better be throwing in some extra stuff for making us wait this long like usb joypads or something piss take it is. Better be compact too :angry:

EDIT: on a side note does USB dancemats work with Beat2X ?

DBH posted on Mar 15 2007 at 11:28 AM said:
Yes but is not realy usefull with Beat2x because Beat2x don't use tow step in a time the your can only play with one leg ;)

DBH posted on Mar 15 2007 at 10:28 AM said:
So this thing has gone from a August 2006 to May 2007 Release? They bloody well better be throwing in some extra stuff for making us wait this long like usb joypads or something piss take it is. Better be compact too :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9tt9iitIo

May !!

I can only speculate that they aren't serious about releasing it :(

And you poor fuckers are still holding out hope for a gp3x. COMING SOON in 2093!! And later GP3X MK9 which replaces the stick which is really a piece of ham.

PokeParadox posted on Mar 15 2007 at 08:16 AM said:

Yeah, they work, but the game can only handle one button press at a time, and you can't play like you normally would when using a dancemat. We need an update to Beat2X, .dwi and .sm file support would be totally awesome!

xenonflash posted on Mar 19 2007 at 01:14 AM said:
PokeParadox posted on Mar 15 2007 at 08:16 AM said:

Yeah, they work, but the game can only handle one button press at a time, and you can't play like you normally would when using a dancemat. We need an update to Beat2X, .dwi and .sm file support would be totally awesome!
yes we do, if we could get something like PSPr for the 2x it would be awsome!

@ shinneri - i dont think it does, but either way id get one, the power cables are godo if your jus tat home all day doing nothing but using the 2x, adn their only like 20 bucks (alot) but they have their purposes....

Back