Play-asia Is Messing With Me Again :(

I'm actually in talks with somebody about possibly producing professionally made plastic cases for the existing bare board. Still early days yet, but I should know more before the end of the month. I agree that the delay with the official version is ridiculous, and this seems to be a gap in the market just begging to be filled.

Cervante posted on Feb 2 2007 at 05:05 PM said:
...and Now Febuary 2007. It still says Febuary 2007 and thats where we are in present time.
Yes, you are right that it is presently February. Accurate observation on your part. However, it may surprise you that the next 26 days are also counted as being part of February.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MASTER posted on Feb 2 2007 at 08:52 AM said:
I'm actually in talks with somebody about possibly producing professionally made plastic cases for the existing bare board. Still early days yet, but I should know more before the end of the month. I agree that the delay with the official version is ridiculous, and this seems to be a gap in the market just begging to be filled.

Do it quick!! the only reason GPH keep giving false release dates is to discourage 3rd part companys producing one. If GPH told the truth from the start im sure we would have seen atleast a couple of professionally made 3rd part company made BOB case's.

I was thinking of the same thing (producing plastic cases), but I gave up because of the high cost, never got a good deal :(

slygamer posted on Feb 2 2007 at 06:59 AM said:
Cervante posted on Feb 2 2007 at 05:05 PM said:
...and Now Febuary 2007. It still says Febuary 2007 and thats where we are in present time.
Yes, you are right that it is presently February. Accurate observation on your part. However, it may surprise you that the next 26 days are also counted as being part of February.

:eek: But man I really really want this, this is the whole reason why I exist, the reason I was born.

That's pretty sad cervante.

Anyway, I realllllllly hope craig holds it to you when you buy the board when it's finally released. I would love to see you get charged for both the board and a lobster dinner.

The MASTER posted on Feb 2 2007 at 08:52 AM said:
Let me know if you do !

A company missing a delivery date. That's a scandal. Stepping back into the real world...

Well, GPH told me a few days ago, it'll be early March.
Another german distributor was told early April.

So make what you want out of it...

EvilDragon posted on Feb 3 2007 at 07:58 PM said:
Well at GPH told me a few days ago at it'll be early March.
Another german distributor was told early April.

So make what you want out of it...

March 2007 to "early" April 2008 :(

Back