Playasia Selling Used Mk2's Now!

Well the product image has "preowned" written on top of it, so they're used.

If they're in great condition, then it's a good deal. If, on the other hand, it's the luck of the draw in terms of quality, then perhaps you can get one on eBay for the same price with more things included.

Speaking of play-asia I just bought the Cradle from there cost me about £27 with shipping in total... a lot (about £10) cheaper than gbax.. was quite suprised, I only checked the cradle on play-asia due to this topic too.. almost spent more than I had too :)

pre owned? that could mean anything from bricked to near perfect its a gamble not worth taking imo

tim0391 said:
pre owned? that could mean anything from bricked to near perfect its a gamble not worth taking imo
Do you seriously think they're going to sell bricked machines?

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkie said:
tim0391 said:
Do you seriously think they're going to sell bricked machines?

ok maybe not bricked but i still think it is worth forking out an extra 25 quid for a new one

Yeah you could get one all scratched up to hell and like maybe the joystick is not working properly or something.

Viking said:
Yeah you could get one all scratched up to hell and like maybe the joystick is not working properly or something.
Well I got my MK1 from them a couple years back and granted it was new, but they are very reliable. I've ordered used stuff from them in the past and have never had any problems.

Back