The Ultimate Package (for Me)

It says Batteries/Charger.

Final Price: $217.74

Now If I get the scam working, I can fit in Payback.

I can't believe nobody told him not to buy the damn screen protector, the GP2X comes with one already mounted on :)

Unless he has an extra wriststrap like I did, it's worth buying one as it gives you a higher feeling of 'safety' when lugging it around.

- Alex

shinneri posted on Oct 26 2006 at 09:06 PM said:
I love my official GP2X case. Don't listen to them!

Yes, I suppose its not that bad, its just the net thing that annoys me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the case backon, since there is mixed feedback, and I want one anyway, so it comes out even.

I use a pencil case for my gp2x :p

Also, calm down man, you're at ~12 posts a day. I know you're enthusiastic about the gp2x, but you don't need to post so often. :)

PoisonedV posted on Oct 26 2006 at 04:49 PM said:
I put the case backon, since there is mixed feedback, and I want one anyway, so it comes out even.

No no no, that thing is a POS! I got it free with my First Edition '2X, and gave it away.

Here's the best case EVER:

207760.jpg

.. maybe very hard to find though.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 26 2006 at 06:05 PM said:
telco: thats my neo geo pocket case. it rocks!!

Indeed it does :) Plenty of room for spare batteries, card reader & extra SD cards in the front pocket.

Number one super fun happy survival kit :lol:

I use a Lowepro camera case, which was given to me with an old grey brick Gameboy. Tons of room and pockets/padding, but still quite small.

TelcoLou posted on Oct 26 2006 at 10:03 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on Oct 26 2006 at 04:49 PM said:

No no no, that thing is a POS! I got it free with my First Edition '2X, and gave it away.

Here's the best case EVER:

207760.jpg

.. maybe very hard to find though.

I have that case!

I love the official case. It fits in my pocket, all it needs is something to hold sd cards and cables. I figure in the empty upper space ill glue some velcro on and then velcro a zipper pouch onto it.

You can fit extra batteries, headphones and quite a few SD cards as it is in the official case dunno why everyone is knocking it :| but tbh you want something to fit in a jacket pocket not around ure hip.

you can fit all that stuff but the problem is it is all loose and it scratches the screen and can fall out when people open the case. I agree that a hip bag is terrible, thats just one step below a fanny pack.

Don't get that case, it's crap. My mate came around and he got one of those cases with his 2x, I'd be worried about scracthing the screen if anything was put in that netted part.

I use a Lowepro 120D case. The front fits the 2X snugly with really good padding and the back compartment has room for batteries, extra SD cards, earbuds etc. They can be found on ebay pretty regularly.

Any decent-sized DS case will fit a GP2X. EBgames do have DS cases, right?

Also, if you're planning on using TV-Out, you should buy a power adaptor. TV-Out drains batteries very quickly, so you'd find yourself changing them every hour or so.

Back