The Ultimate Package (for Me)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got over excited I guess. As for the case, there arent any good gaming stores nearby. Cept a shitty ebgames. I'll try to look for a none "garbage" one I guess. Screen protector i'm getting no matter what, Cause I can't help but scratch things up... I would show you my GBA SP. Wristband I don't really know what I put that on there for... I am hypersensitive anyway, so it would make me uncomfortable.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 26 2006 at 12:55 PM said:
yeah big waste of money. You dont even need the extra cap you bought.

seems to me like you just bought everything gp2x related, regardless of what it was....

Pretty much. :p

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 26 2006 at 01:55 PM said:

seems to me like you just bought everything gp2x related, regardless of what it was....

He's 13 years old, what do you expect? He's like Loubear but more of an example.

Shikaku posted on Oct 26 2006 at 01:01 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 26 2006 at 01:55 PM said:

He's 13 years old, what do you expect? He's like Loubear but more of an example.
14. Not that it matters. Immature is immature, correct?

Oh shit, yeah I do. But no, I know I'm an idiot. I speent almost 20 dollars at Subway for a 12 inch sub, a 32 oz drink, a bag of chips, and some cookies (I was hungry). Now, after I spent all that money, I spilled my drink all over it. :(

PoisonedV posted on Oct 26 2006 at 02:06 PM said:
Oh shit, yeah I do. But no, I know I'm an idiot. I speent almost 20 dollars at Subway for a 12 inch sub, a 32 oz drink, a bag of chips, and some cookies (I was hungry). Now, after I spent all that money, I spilled my drink all over it. :(

Eh, I'd say you're ahead of the idiots if you can at least admit you're one =D

And you'll get smarter as you grow up...

Jarska333 posted on Oct 26 2006 at 01:12 PM said:
Eh at spilling food or drink does not make one an idiot...

What is a "sub"? Woofer, marine, cranial?

Was that serious?

Does anyone know how much shipping on Play-Asia costs?

Nevermind that, but out of the accessories in the top thing, which ones should I cut out? It comes to 255.52 and I didnt want to go over 240. I'll settle for 250.

subcon959 posted on Oct 26 2006 at 02:02 PM said:
The GP2x.
I knew I was going to get a damn answer like that.

For me, just stick to the essential:
A Gp2x, power Adapter, good rechargeable batteries, SD card + USBreader and the Tv out cable if you plan to use it.

I have that case, and its crap so drop that and the new stick, you dont need that.

To be honest you dont really need the power supply with the four batteries and charger, the screen protector and wrist strap are a bit of a waste too....

The card reader is good (and cheep) I had one of those sent free with a 4 gig card I bought, and I swear by it, definatley get that B)

Back