When You Open Pandora's Box What Will You Do?

wait till i get enough money for 2 16GB SDHC cards, fill 1 up with 3D games, and the other with loads of emu's and games AND music ;)

What I'll do when I open Pandora's box:

happy.jpg

So there...

Lord_Doku said:
wait till i get enough money for 2 16GB SDHC cards, fill 1 up with 3D games, and the other with loads of emu's and games AND music ;)
As soon as I pre-order my Pandora, I'm ordering a 16GB SDHC. That way I'll be prepared when my Pandora finally comes. ;)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
IceBerg303 said:
The potential applications for this device are infinitesimal. I am curious what some of you plan to do.

Here are a few things I would like to do.

First off I want to modify the device for use with an external 802.11b/g antenna. The reasons for this include increased signal for general usage as well as use as a wardrive/walking device.

This device will be much smaller and easier to carry places than a laptop for checking on on my servers.

SIP phone because I refuse to pay the outrageous fees for cellular communications. If you think a WoW monthly subscription is bad try getting an unlimited text,voice and data line on a US cellular carrier. It's $100USD per month or more depending on the carrier and options, VOIP is the way to go.

Games, though I will still primarily develop games with XNA on the 360 I may try to port some of my stuff to Pandora. I have to tell you that the Visual tools for developing for the 360 are far superior to any game development tools or open source tools I've ever used and it just makes development for anything else daunting.

I also want Pandora to generally impress my geek friends and to woo those geek hotties out there (there are some aren't there?).

So what will you do when you open Pandora's box?

Remove Pandora from its box, Throw the box with excessive force at your head for making such a pointless thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also want Pandora to generally impress my geek friends

Likewise, all I need to do is locate a wiimote, find a candle, jack in a Xbox360 controller or two, play some good homebrew and that shoul

Do we need to move this thread to off-topic? As it seems to be rapidly going down that direction.

Back