When Is The Real Release Date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aesir911

aesir triumphs
Everyone says Christmas the Pandora Handheld will be shipped out. Is this reliable? will it be sooner (fat chance) or much much later? I'm just nervous about my precious $330some dollars...

*cough* Two months *cough*

But really, it's still guesswork. Check the unofficial blog's roadmap, but people could should have Pandoras in mid December (from what I've seen)

craigix said:
There is a date in November that the 4000 should be finished on, but no one dares to post it.

How about you just leak it to a random forum member and (s)he posts it here as an unconfirmed rumor?

*gets the popcorn while false info floods the thread*

Last edited by a moderator:
For once I don't want to, as I just expect something to go wrong these days, but you never know.

I just hope the cases show up on time next week.

craigix said:
For once I don't want to, as I just expect something to go wrong these days, but you never know.

I just hope the cases show up on time next week.

I think all of us are hoping the same thing :D

Whats with starting two identical topics? Are you on crack this morning????????

Btw, great news Craig - Just good to hear that progress is well advanced now.

craigix said:
There is a date in November that the 4000 should be finished on, but no one dares to post it.

I dare do it..... the 26th November, 2011.

There I've said it.

I hope me saying that doesn't mean it'll get delayed past that date! :)

Steve

Rockthesmurf said:
craigix said:

I dare do it..... the 26th November, 2011.

There I've said it.

I hope me saying that doesn't mean it'll get delayed past that date! :)

Steve

hum my dice gave me the 11th November... guess i'm lucky to only have a 20th face dice...

craigix said:

I think just posting that you're maybe possibly looking towards an unconfirmed date sometime in November (maybe) is going to get you waist deep in shit. You of all people know what Pandora-hungry forum members are capable of...

(The emphasized part is me writing what Craig should have said - he wasn't vague enough.)

$ python -c "print 'The pandora will be ready %i.11.2009' % __import__('random').randint(1,31)"
The pandora will be ready 24.11.2009

Vorporeal said:
craigix said:

I think just posting that you're maybe possibly looking towards an unconfirmed date sometime in November (maybe) is going to get you waist deep in shit. You of all people know what Pandora-hungry forum members are capable of...

(The emphasized part is me writing what Craig should have said - he wasn't vague enough.)
Hahaha I agree with you, but it is nice to hear none the less. Hopefully he's learnt to be cautious though. As in thinks it's early Nov, but leaves it open to thee whole month. Not late Nov, and it ends up in Dec.

I like dates even if they don't come to pass. It just gives you a little hope that maybe, just maybe, it will come to pass this time. I will never fault OP for providing a date, we all know that unexpected issues can come to pass that you didn't plan for and dates change. It's just a fact of life but I say keep giving us hope to. :)

Tuxedomask29 said:
I like dates even if they don't come to pass. It just gives you a little hope that maybe, just maybe, it will come to pass this time. I will never fault OP for providing a date, we all know that unexpected issues can come to pass that you didn't plan for and dates change. It's just a fact of life but I say keep giving us hope to. :)

Yes, dating is not always like you dreamed it would be, and OP has a history of leaving you hanging ;)

craigix said:
mkvwwm.jpg

aww c'mon craig, estimate... you know secretly down deep in your heart you want to make an estimation.
besides, were running out of things to argue and speculate about.

B-ZaR said:
$ python -c "print 'The pandora will be ready %i.11.2009' % __import__('random').randint(1,31)"
The pandora will be ready 24.11.2009

gary@snuggles:~/qqbot/bin/Debug$ python -c "print 'The pandora will be ready %i.11.2009' % __import__('random').randint(1,31)"
The pandora will be ready 31.11.2009

*coughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back