Whats The Weather Like Where You're From?

lizard808uk

Child of the 80s
Website
Visit site
I guess there's different seasons all over the world. Right now in NZ we are coming into Spring time. I woke up this morning and it was kind of sunny so went to work in a light jacket. When I came out at 5pm - it was raining cats and dogs! (got soaked.. definitely not cool!)

Nîmes, south of France: It's Autumn here. At 10 a.m the temperature is 15°C, the sky is blue and the sun shines :) Weather forecast for this afternoon: 22°C :)

It was freezing cold this morning when I went out to Uni. Was sunny when I was at lectures at Uni and then rained when I had finished and was coming home. Typical Scottish weather <_<

it was very cloudy this morning, and at around mid day it was pissing it down. Come dark it was very very cold.

It is Autumn here: today started cold with heavy showers, it became sunny with a breeze at noon, and now it is getting back cold again (cold in where I am is 20- C :) )

sehs33 said:
It is Autumn here: today started cold with heavy showers, it became sunny with a breeze at noon, and now it is getting back cold again (cold in where I am is 20- C :) )

I'm guessing South Africa or Southern part of Spain. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I am from Jordan, a peaceful country in the heart of all the middle east conflicts: we share borders with Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Palestine and Syria :unsure:

Amen to that dude, chorley feels like its entering the dark ages it's that cloudy all the time...

East Midlands helping someone move furniture kept me hot. Bit windy. And the weather.

A typical day here is about 20-30ish in the morning then the rest of the day 'till the sun moves on a bit, it's about 40C.

In the middle of the day if you leave a screwdriver out in the sun for about 15-20 mins the handle gets flexible :p I learnt this when I was working on a boat last week ( I'm a marine mechanic )and left the screwdriver alone in the sun for a while. :lol:

Was in a nightclub last weekend and put my jacket down on a sofa - 5 mins later it was gone :angry: Now means I have no rain / wind jacket and have to continually dodge the showers here in Wellington. I didn't think we had pikey scum here - but appears I'm wrong. Just waiting for the *inevitable* chav takeover.. perhaps I should build an Anderson shelter :p

Oh yeh at work today the aircon blew up - must have got to 30 degrees or so. At least my boss's boss bought me an iced coffee and made things easier to get through.

Nice, bright and warm in the UK right now. Apparently plants/flowers think it is spring when we are embarking on autumn (fall).

Back