Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

waffles

Unachivement unlocked.
Website
Visit site
What are you doing to do with your gp2x (if you own one, of course) when you get your hands on your shiny new Pandora?
:gp2x or :pandora1: ?

If I owned a gp2x It would Immediately be used to make all my AA Alkalines Landfill Ready. :p

I might sell mine, but first that would require me to actually *find* the damn thing. :p

I've got a couple of ideas. The sensible thing would be to sell it to offset some of Pandora's cost. With the cradle and a few other bits, it should be a pretty attractive purchase.

But, I've got a keen eye on this mod. If I've got Pandora to play with, I won't mind the extensive GP2X downtime getting it done.

I think in a perfect world I'd love to keep it. The quality of some of the stuff on the '2X will always be worth revisiting / showing off.

Last edited by a moderator:
waffles said:
chad78 said:
This poll needs a "What's a GP2X?" option.
the successor to the handhold of the site your on. :pUm, yeah, I kinda knew that. I was just saying that not everybody who wants a Pandora has a GP2X - so a "I don't have a GP2X' option would have been nice. Also, there are some people so taken by the Pandora, that despite having a GP2X - they may have "forgotten" all about it.

Kinda like the sitcom husband who is staring at a hot woman when someone says "How's your wife?" and replies "What wife?" or simply "Who?"

The "What's a GP2X" would have covered both groups.

Keeping it, on the off chance that this device becomes... Not what I'm looking for. After a decent amount of stuff has been ported, I'll probably pick up the GP2X and play all the emulators, kind of weigh the familiarity of them Vs. the new ones on the Pandora, then I'll put it back in its box, and :'( put it in the closet.

chad78 said:
Also, there are some people so taken by the Pandora, that despite having a GP2X - they may have "forgotten" all about it.

*Raises hand* ;)

BTW - those who say "Give it to some else" I feel inclined to point out that I am, in fact, someone else entirely. B)

chad78 said:
BTW - those who say "Give it to some else" I feel inclined to point out that I am, in fact, someone else entirely. B)
good luck convincing that one person. ;)
also for anyone who doesn't know what it is...
:gp2x
/\
||
its that.

I'm thinking about getting some of my linux savy friends together and try to make some sort of emulator or what have you that will run gp2x software on the pandora.

I chose give to someone else, but technically, I've already done that (on a gaming forum gift trade over the holidays). I do miss it though :(

I'll keep it and use it until it breaks of course. I'm sure there will be numerous new software to try out even after Pandora will establish itself as the main handheld around here, and there's no way I'd miss out on any of it :gp2x :wub:

It will join my beloved GP32: right in a drawer next to my bed = I doubt I will stop using any of the three (32, 2X and Pandora), I still use my Casio game and watch from time to time :)

I'll keep mine, one day it will probably join the Amiga's and the C64, and the speccy that I have shoved in my loft, but it served me as well as any of the above did. :)

Back