Pandora Fan Gear

Kings

Website
www.visualcatastrophe.com
I want an official Pandora T-shirt and a nice hat to go along with it. Maybe some slogan on the fron and then just a GIANT :pandora1: on the back. I still get people that think the GP2X is a PSP, there wont be any questions when their is a giant PANDORA written on the back.

Ok maybe something that isn't as loud. Just something to recognize other Pandora users other than seeing their :pandora1: in their hands.

I don't think there's enough interest in that. Somebody could open a cafepress, though

Kings said:
Just something to recognize other Pandora users other than seeing their :pandora1: in their hands.
Surely thats the best way. I expect my Pandora to be with me pretty much all the time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kings said:
If there were shirts available they would also help raise a little money.
Isn't that the reason why the Pandora is being produced at all? Craig isn't doing this out of pure kindness you know ;).

Orkie said:
Kings said:
Isn't that the reason why the Pandora is being produced at all? Craig isn't doing this out of pure kindness you know ;).

I doubt he started the project for money.

It wouldn't be worth it anyway, I mean come on, there are way easier ways to make more money.

Kyosys said:
Orkie said:
Kings said:

It wouldn't be worth it anyway, I mean come on, there are way easier ways to make more money.

Maybe it's not worth the money, but I would've done it for the notoriety. The T-shirts still apply. Let's do it!

Kyosys said:

Of course! He could license well-known developers for a ridiculously high fee, sell the device for $20 less and make piles of license money :) And then his name would be Sonytendo :D

magicman5421 said:
ok guys back on topic with gear that people would actually buy...
Hmm... Some ideas other than shirts and hats, which have already gotten a mention;

Pins
Bags of some description (a backpack or messenger bag, maybe?)
Mugs/cups
Keychains
Lanyards
A plush panda wearing a t-shirt with the Pandora logo printed on it

I don't know how many would really buy that last one, but there was a bit of talk a while ago of pandas/mascots, hence the idea. :p

Those are all fairly common things that tend to be offered by various custom merchandise firms. Some examples of various random clothing and other gear can be seen here - http://www.monogram.co.uk/ - and here - http://www.merchandisemania.co.uk/ . (The latter seems to be behind at least some, if not all, of the goods sold from the Ubuntu Store, which are of nice quality, incidentally.).

How about a Pandora logo on one of these Eleksen fabric keyboard/cary case? (I'd change the color though).

keyboard72101jt9.jpg

(I did some googling on UMPC assessories, asside from the 'digital/analog tv tuner with built in tiny antenna USB fob' and the '3g usb fob', this was one of the more interesting ideas)

Edit: I just noticed it was the same color as my Gir Avatar... freeky. Gir, gir... gir... Hey, having Gir on the lid of the Pandora would be cool!

BackAssward said:
How about a Pandora logo on one of these Eleksen fabric keyboard/cary case? (I'd change the color though).

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6816/keyboard72101jt9.jpg

(I did some googling on UMPC assessories, asside from the 'digital/analog tv tuner with built in tiny antenna USB fob' and the '3g usb fob', this was one of the more interesting ideas)

How big is it?

Back