What... The...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
And a thread blows up, Now stop fighting before I turn this thing around.

No seriously, cases are on the horizon, things are good... how is everyone?

(just decided to start an off-topic thread to cool everyone off)

Yeah, one week is like a life time around here. Imagine what would happen in a months time? Complete and utter chaos! :p

Chris

This totally needs another topic. Thanks for contributing to the shit storm that is GP32X!

Or Two Months.

If you can't beat 'em.

I think the tension has reached a fever pitch, what with the Pandora actually being genuinely imminent for the first time in history.

Actually, I think I discovered why I even created this topic.

Ever beat yourself up over something really bad happening, and you wish you could have done.... something?

It's kinda like that. I was told CNY would hold up production until Monday... so I kept off the forums until then... and... splosion...

Now the potential exists we may have lost a dev (although checking the account, looks like he's still logging in).

I personally knew when I invested my money, it was a preorder deal, I was ready for the wait and the potential for this thing to fall through the cracks. I also, look over every single dev and team leader's faults, it's a tense moment, and release is soon to come. Compile that with trolling, it's not a pretty binary.

jumpman said:
Imagine what would happen in a months time? Complete and utter chaos! :p

That would be why I didn't leave, not even for Two Months (TM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i'm fine, thank you for asking.

And now you mention leaving for a week, I can't wait to go to Madrid this friday.
Just gonna geek out with my non-gadget-freak friends.

Anyone else looking forward to doing something special in the coming week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back