What Are You Doing To Get Your Pandora?

dnlgreenwood

I'LL END YOU!!!
Last edited by a moderator:
I you sell all your games, what are you going to emulate on the Pandora ? :lol:

@SomeGuy : that explain _a lot_ (kidding)

Mostly waiting for it to ship :)

I have a job, it really does wonders for ones financial situation. Though it's slightly harder to earn a decent amount when you're only 15.

SomeGuy99 said:
I gave up smoking... true story.

This was back in 2008.
Congrats on that. Stronger man than I!

I begged for money and turned a few tricks and gave up cereal.

Is this a genuine question, or are you trying to cheekily advertise your things? ;)

xopher said:
SomeGuy99 said:
I gave up smoking... true story.

This was back in 2008.

With nicotene replacement, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I recommend giving it a try! The trick is that once you stop, just run with it... don't look back. It gets more difficult if you're stuck in the cycle.

sebt3 said:
I you sell all your games, what are you going to emulate on the Pandora ?
laugh.gif

@SomeGuy : that explain _a lot_ (kidding)

I ripped all my games to ISOs and backups long ago. i think...

Caine said:
Mostly waiting for it to ship
smile.gif

I have a job, it really does wonders for ones financial situation. Though it's slightly harder to earn a decent amount when you're only 15.
I could try to get a farm job, since the minimum wage for that type of work is $9/hour, $1 above minimum wage, $8/hour.

xopher said:

Gave up cereal? I lol'd. I hardly ever eat cereal other than oat meal because I either wake up too late, or the cereal is already gone.

you know what? I should nag my mom to give me that $100 she owes me. I'm not having any luck so far with selling things.

I went to PayPal and made a money transfer to MDave. Worked like a charm!

Exophase said:
I went to PayPal and made a money transfer to MDave. Worked like a charm!

wait, who is MDave, and what does this have to do with anything, lol.

To get mine, I spent some money I got by mowing lawns. The other half (approximately) is covered as a present from last Christmas. Finally, I'm getting something good from mowing lawns!

SomeGuy99 said:
With nicotene replacement, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I recommend giving it a try! The trick is that once you stop, just run with it... don't look back. It gets more difficult if you're stuck in the cycle.
I've actually been considering taking up smoking for years. There's reward programs and raffle prizes and scholarships and stuff for smokers that quit. I want me a piece of that pie!

WizardStan said:
SomeGuy99 said:
I've actually been considering taking up smoking for years. There's reward programs and raffle prizes and scholarships and stuff for smokers that quit. I want me a piece of that pie!

Assuming you're serious:

They do a breathalyser thingy which measures the carbon monoxide in your breath. You could fake that I guess? I can't think of another way they would test if you were or weren't... other than a blood test?

Ratfink said:
To get mine, I spent some money I got by mowing lawns. The other half (approximately) is covered as a present from last Christmas. Finally, I'm getting something good from mowing lawns!

Im rather good at mowing lawns... I do it at home.

I saved up... managed to keep £200 aside for my original preorder. and just left the preorder there and carried on about my business... until my Pandora was delivered and then... stolen.

And then it seems you guys were just awesome.

PokeParadox said:
I saved up... managed to keep £200 aside for my original preorder. and just left the preorder there and carried on about my business... until my Pandora was delivered and then... stolen.

And then it seems you guys were just awesome.

I wish I could get a free spot in line lol
happy.gif

I Just haven't done any programming for the Pandora yet.

AH GREAT!! I now owe a library $0.70 for overdue books. (1 day overdue)

Said goodbye to the old PSP and DSlite and that went towards it, I dont miss the PSP at all, awaiting my P

I, ah, sent an email to Craig's shop and then sent them money. (Sorry for being a bit of an ass, but now I'm curious what percentage of this community is still in school. Might have to go searching for "How old are you" threads.)
Com64 said:
Ah crap, now you'll never be able to afford that Pandora you always wanted. :(

jasay said:
I, ah, sent an email to Craig's shop and then sent them money. (Sorry for being a bit of an ass, but now I'm curious what percentage of this community is still in school. Might have to go searching for "How old are you" threads.)
Com64 said:
Ah crap, now you'll never be able to afford that Pandora you always wanted.
sad.gif

Im just glad I remembered, becaue it I didn't, it could turn into a $20 or even $50 fee. That has happened to me before.

Com64 said:
Im rather good at mowing lawns... I do it at home.
http://www.viddler.com/explore/thereifixedit/videos/2/

Back