What Kind Of Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-ZaR said:
Holokauston said:
That's like saying
calling someone an American is offensive to Americans?
Well, it is if you use the word as a pejorative. Nobody likes to be used as a symbol for contempt. There are plenty of names one can call another that are not insulting in any other way, but how they are said. History has many examples.

Anyhoo, back on topic:
I like boxes pretty and shiny. Makes the unboxing a nicer experience :)

like christmas all over again with the first DS :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, back on topic. Any further comments on what exactly is offensive, and asbergers in general will result on post deletion. You have been warned.

On topic: I believe Craig mentioned some time ago that they didn't want to spend their budget on a fancy box that's just going to get thrown away, especially since it won't be at high-street retail outlets to begin with. So a plain white box would be my prediction, maybe with a picture of a pandora on it, or just the logo. If that.

You're all stupid retards ;)

I would like a box with raised shiny writing on it. It must also be durable and thick, because I'm paying good money and I want the packaging to be worth it!

This has already been asked, and no good info came from it then either. I would be extremely surprised if they bothered wasting money on retail packaging for the first batch, at least.

Since this has deteriorated into an off topic and completely inappropriate argument about social disorders, I'm locking the thread. If Craig or somebody else who actually knows the answer wants to add something, PM me and I'll post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back