What Is The Best Place To Buy A Joystick Cap For My Gp2x Console From?

need4speed

Website
Visit site
I just been on gp2x.co.uk website and they don't seem to sell the gp2x joystick caps. Does anybody know where else I can buy the joystick caps from that will ship to the UK? Thanks very much for your time.

Just give GP2x.co.uk a phonecall, their number is listed on the sites contacts page, they are very nice people and will be able to help you out with a cap no problem i would have thought. :D I needed a new screen protector cause i messed up on fitting the one that came with my GP2X and I phoned and Voila the next day i had a new one :D

The new US distributor has caps I haven't seen before, they have "GP2X" emblazoned on the cap, and seem more bumpy. Might want to ask if those are worth a go ;)

Edit: Wow, they're the gp2x.co.uk caps... Might be worth a look.

So what do we think is the best cap available. the ones produced by craigx, DaveC or the ones sold be play asia?

I've lost a couple of the craigx ones because they've been quite looses and have fallen off, but generally I'm happy with them. Only concern is that I'll lose one and find that no-one is selling them any more. Think I might stock up just in case.

sinkyboy2000 posted on Dec 5 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
So what do we think is the best cap available. the ones produced by craigx, DaveC or the ones sold be play asia?

I've lost a couple of the craigx ones because they've been quite looses and have fallen off, but generally I'm happy with them. Only concern is that I'll lose one and find that no-one is selling them any more. Think I might stock up just in case.

The ones with writing on top (by EvilDragon, I believe) are the best, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
gnyffel posted on Dec 5 2006 at 01:25 PM said:
sinkyboy2000 posted on Dec 5 2006 at 02:09 PM said:

The ones with writing on top (by EvilDragon, I believe) are the best, imo.

Those will be the ones sold on gp2x.co.uk then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back