What In Life Do You Find Annoying?

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
I find nearly everything annoying. Such as....

People who think they are "mental" or "mad". One person I know said "Oh I don't like doing things like other people do, I'm a bit crazy." You know why she was 'crazy'? Because she was going to have a milky cup of tea.

People who add the words "me" or "I do" to the end of every sentance. For example; "I love cakes, me" or "I hate 'em, I do" (I guess this really is a British thing. Or, a Stoke-on-Trent thing.)

American programmes where the audiance applauds characters walking into a room.

People who force Religion on other people.

The BNP.

People who laugh at things that really are not funny.

Pop Idol.

When your favorite band, who you have liked for ages, become mainstream, and every mother-chuffer has heard of them.

People who are annoyed by everything.

People on any talk show, who are normally a mix-match of scum from around the world. There's always one person who tries to give an over-view of everything too, trying to "sum everything up". "Yeah man, but if you cut us, don't we all bleed?" Veeeeerrry clever. So you didn't miss EVERY day of school then.

People who try to be vague to avoid admitting an addiction. Such as, in a shop, calling a certain type of whisky which they BUY EVERY DAY (Imperial Stag) something like "that stag thingy". Why not just call it Imperial Stag?

Okay, now anyone else pissed off by such trivial matters?

*Clicks fingers*
  • People who force religion on people
  • Racists
  • Facists
  • Homophobes
  • Nazis
  • People who mess with ur head.. u all know who I mean
  • Bouncers who ID me
  • People who ID me for Cigs (not for me)
More soon.

Religion in general

forcing opinions on someone

people pretending to be stupid to look cool

people who call me a faggot for having an intellectual mind, and for my opinions and the way i prefer to word them

racists

facists

the capitalist way

people who slag me for expressing my views on communism

i cant think of any thing else, but when i do ill post it.

We defintely need a thread on office annoyances!

I have an unconditional hatred for people who say "tickety-boo" or "oaky-dokey", or other such child-like speech that encumbers meetings and office conversation. Also talking about the weekend with office colleagues - I might as well say I flew to Las Vegas and blew my money on prozzies, drink and gambling for what they'd care. :)

Mine's a tea, with milk, no sugar. Thanks :)

i hate fat people who moan about their weight yet they do nothing to lose it. GO TO THE GYM ASS. theyre like "oh im so depressed about my weight" do you think i care? do you think i want to see you on tv on a fucking chat show moaning? no piss off and do some jogging or buy a running machine or something.

I hate girls who think their ugly when theyre buff as fuck,

I hate capitolist pigs,

I hate townies with closed minds who dont just get on with ppl (i have loadsa towny mates and im a punk or whateva u wanna call me)

I hate twats like this guy at my skool whos shit at the guitar yet he thinks hes the dog's bollocks (i have nothing against begginners or rhythm players/chord strummers, i only hate them if they think theyre better then they are)

I hate ne1 who takes the piss out of me for doin something different or wearing something different to the mainstream.

I hate ppl who criticize stuff they dont know about.

I hate ne1 who thinks its stupid when i express my political views,

and thers loads of others i think just cnt be ased ill ad some l8r if it comes to me.

yeah i know this girl, i go with her sometimes, but she always goes on about how shes not good looking. i think they do it to get reassurence or some shit.

i hate silly threads ;)

i hate rock fakers, e.g faker skaters faker goths, faker metal heads.

i.e listen too metallica and they're a metalhead
or listen to slipknot and talking bout killing yourself makes you a goth.
i like skaters most of em are sound but those guys who buy a skateboard and fuck about makes me want to punch em.

Phil posted on May 20 2004 at 10:20 PM said:
i hate silly threads ;)

i like skaters most of em are sound but those guys who buy a skateboard and fuck about makes me want to punch em.
Agreed. I like rock byt those people are twats!

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkSpider posted on May 20 2004 at 09:32 PM said:
Phil posted on May 20 2004 at 10:20 PM said:
i hate silly threads ;)

Agreed. I like rock byt those people are twats!
Agreed I used to skate for a while until i found out i was shit at it then i gave up, and now i just concentrate on my guitar or something else more fulfilling, i cant do a kickflip and i dont want to do one.

kknd_cf posted on May 20 2004 at 08:07 PM said:
Christianity
[AR-CD]-it's all that matters
B)
And also all of the above...
The Christians who inspire people to make posts against the whole religion - like that one.

You know the type, the ones who carry signs like "God Hates Fags" and stuff. Morons! Whatever happened to "Love your Neighbour as Yourself" being the most important thing after loving God?

I'm a Christian myself and it really bugs me to see how other Christians act these days. Most are either idiots who want to feel better than everyone else by campaigning against everything from Harry Potter to homosexuality, or equally foolish people who want to prove they're not "scary" by being the same as everyone else plus the habit of going to church on Sundays. (I hope I haven't offended any fellow Christians with my honest appraisal of the situation.)

And the rest of us get caught in the crossfire. :(

If Christians were the people they should be, everyone would be glad our religion existed, even if they didn't agree with us.

Oh yeah. I'm also annoyed by the Playstation 2, hot and humid Toronto summers, and teenage girls. Now that I'm 21, I can't believe I was ever attracted to girls from the 13-18 age segment.

Ants that like to invade my desk trying to find crumbs. Fuck off and find your own food.

Having to share an ethernet cable between my xbox and pc because i'm too lazy to buy another one.

Job hunting.

Shops that don't do those 2 for £2 quarter pounder microwave burgers that absolutely kick ass.

1. ppl who underate themselves
2. ppl who constantly go on about how great their religion is
3. twats in general
4. hip hop/RnB
5. ppl who won't listen to anyone elses opinion
6. flamers
7. ppl who are so far up their own asses they can see out their mouths

Charvas (chavs, trevors, kevins etc.) who hang out in Newcastle begging for 'bus money' yeah right... I had one who said he wanted £1 so I told him I only had a tenner he then pulled out a massive handful of cash and said "that's ok I've got change...". Dumbass.

Goths who claim they want to be different but all dress the same.

15-year-old girls in mosh pits.

Sunderland.

People who sincerely think that Busted are great musicians.

Hard work.

When your favorite band, who you have liked for ages, become mainstream, and every mother-chuffer has heard of them.

I do the same, I know I should be happy for the band to get the success they deserve but for some reason it just annoys me...

Hm. My list will really be long. Brace yourself.

1. Goth idiots who constantly tell me that life is meaningless. Do me a favor and drop dead.
2. Goth idiots who write bad poetry about how bad lie is.
3. Goth idiots who actually mob up ad tell each other how meaningless their life is while I am in earshot. What is this, the freaking "life sucks" olympics?
4. Generic Goths. Those that tell me "I am goth". News flash: You're an idiot.
5. Goths.
6. Feminists. I'm male and better than you. Deal with it. I don't repress you in any way, but that might change if you keep on pissing me off.
7. Political correctness Nazis. A cripple is a cripple and it's not going to get better by calling him "differently abled".
8. Anything containing "harmony".
9. Vegetarians who inform me about all those poor little animals. Well guess what, I would eat your fluffy little kitten if I could! Yes, the sweet tiny freak with the large eyes!
10. Low calory food.
11. "Light" stuff. Light Cola sucks. Gimme heavy Cola. Also, why the heck are there "light" cigarettes? If you're so concerned about your help, DON'T SMOKE.
12. Stupid people.
13. TV.
14. Folk music.
15. People that analyze the shit out of everything. It may surprise you, but VAN HELSING IS NEITHER HISTORICLLY CORRECT NOR DOES IT HAVE A SIGNIFICANT MESSAGE. AND THE MOVIE SUCKED, BY THE WAY.
16. Educational shit forced into something "popular". That includes educational Rap. I hate it. Die.
17. Children and their parents. Dammit, not all are cute! They are not all smart! Accept it!
18. Mothers. Motherhood is nothing special, get over it.
19. Certain people that have no idea about PCs but tell me what I do wrong all the time. Yeah right, I may not delete that file because it's in the Windows folder. If you're so great, why do I have to show you how to use Microsoft Word?
20. Citadel Inks in screw-top pots.

Ah, I'll just stop here. Damn, I could practically go on forever.

i hate people who buy anything from hot topic and think there: anarchist, punk, cool whatever becasuse it's owned fuking gap for god's sake! Also anyone who buys a tee with the anarchy A on it :angry: little girls wearing slutty clothes, fuking digusting! Most fat people who go on stupid diets( just eat good and do excersize mofos!) people who think there in hte Matrix, yes there are people who think that <_< scientology is not a religion btw its a cult. People who analyze everything! Anyone who calls me a goth for wearing black clothes or thinks im satanic for listening to heavymetal. Soccermoms, don't get me started on soccer moms :angry: :angry: :angry: . People who call the cops on me for loitering :angry: people who correct my grammer, and peeps who say that NES, SNES ect. sucked because it has bad graphics. OR how politicians think that video games cause violence. Peace freaks/hippies/vegetariens who think that some day the world will be at peace( dammit war is a part of human nature as is eating meat)
phew that felt good :D

Mosch posted on May 20 2004 at 07:29 PM said:
Hm. My list will really be long. Brace yourself.

1. Goth idiots who constantly tell me that life is meaningless. Do me a favor and drop dead.
2. Goth idiots who write bad poetry about how bad lie is.
3. Goth idiots who actually mob up ad tell each other how meaningless their life is while I am in earshot. What is this, the freaking "life sucks" olympics?
4. Generic Goths. Those that tell me "I am goth". News flash: You're an idiot.
5. Goths.
6. Feminists. I'm male and better than you. Deal with it. I don't repress you in any way, but that might change if you keep on pissing me off.
7. Political correctness Nazis. A cripple is a cripple and it's not going to get better by calling him "differently abled".
8. Anything containing "harmony".
9. Vegetarians who inform me about all those poor little animals. Well guess what, I would eat your fluffy little kitten if I could! Yes, the sweet tiny freak with the large eyes!
10. Low calory food.
11. "Light" stuff. Light Cola sucks. Gimme heavy Cola. Also, why the heck are there "light" cigarettes? If you're so concerned about your help, DON'T SMOKE.
12. Stupid people.
13. TV.
14. Folk music.
15. People that analyze the shit out of everything. It may surprise you, but VAN HELSING IS NEITHER HISTORICLLY CORRECT NOR DOES IT HAVE A SIGNIFICANT MESSAGE. AND THE MOVIE SUCKED, BY THE WAY.
16. Educational shit forced into something "popular". That includes educational Rap. I hate it. Die.
17. Children and their parents. Dammit, not all are cute! They are not all smart! Accept it!
18. Mothers. Motherhood is nothing special, get over it.
19. Certain people that have no idea about PCs but tell me what I do wrong all the time. Yeah right, I may not delete that file because it's in the Windows folder. If you're so great, why do I have to show you how to use Microsoft Word?
20. Citadel Inks in screw-top pots.

Ah, I'll just stop here. Damn, I could practically go on forever.
Same as his

Unlike some of the other posts though I think capitalism rocks
it works better than anything else

Back