What Do You Find Funny/unfunny?

I like cats, but I thought the "Free cat" Roadkill sign picture on the net was funny.

Cats aren't amuseing unless you either poke them in the nose with your index finger lightly (They either lick their nose, not very amuseing, or sneeze, amuseing.) Or you make them chase a flashlight beam or laser pointer dot. THEN they are amuseing.

Now for my list.

Funny:

Family guy

Drunks (The kind that end up wakeing up next to their best male friend, naked, and then you can haunt them both about it forever whenever they try to bring up any time YOU'VE screwed up.)

Chapelle show

Monty Python in general

Andy and Kickel show from liquidgeneration.com

Maddox

Fundie christians (Taunt them, prove them wrong, they never shut up! They say such hilariously stupid things it's an endless source of laughter.)

PeTA activists (read about Fundie christians)

Hippies (Like, The food that comes from the earth, is better, cause it's organic maaaan..... No stfu, all food is organic matter, So by law, ALL food is organic. So I laugh at you)

Ice cream fantastic (One man band by Andy, Offa angrynakedpat.com, Sings the "Super bowl is gay" song, and many other retardedly weird things)

Fredryk Phox (If you don't crack a smile at the albino blacksheep video or italino video, you lack in teh funneh)

Unfunny:

Drunks (Violent kind)

Clowns

mimes

Violent Redneck Christians/Catholics(Complete, wastes, of flesh.)

Spiders

Carrot Top

Southpark

The Man show

Ed Edd and Eddy

Rico posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:10 AM said:
I fail to see how. People find jokes funny when they insult the French, fat people, stupid people, blondes, Germans, rich people ... why should racist jokes be any different?
Wouldn't insulting the French or the Germans be somewhat racist too?

You know what, I don't freaking care. I do not see the point in political correctness. I will make jokes about black people, about the French, about America, Britain, Italy, Asians, gays, women, children, rapists, christians and anything I come across if they are funny, and I demand that people joke about the Germans too because we have some traits that can make a really hilarious joke!

NOTE: I do not think it is funny to enter the stage, grab the microphone and start saying "Yes, you know, black people eat chicken and watermelon all the time, the Italians do not want to work and the British always invite people for tea! Women are inferior to men and children are stupid and I'm funny because it's all true!!!11one!"

OK, this is not extremely funny, but we're getting there:
A French person visits Germany and starts learning the language. At one point, he gets into an argument about the beauty of the language. "We have", he says, "the most beautiful language in the world! Take our word "papillon". How eloquent, how beautiful it sounds!" The German teacher shakes his head. "And what is wrong with Schmetterling?"

Last edited by a moderator:
bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:42 AM said:
LHC posted on Aug 16 2004 at 11:36 AM said:
Although I don't understand the cats one, they aren't amusing (are they supposed to be?)
if theyre not funny whats the point in them? cats are just worthless creatures with no personality. the only time theyre funny is when theyre flat in the middle of a road
:eek: I take back saying that you're funny, cats rock! No personality? Pfft...

Check these out: http://www.amazingcatcollection.com/

I dont think any even remotly intellegent person could watch The Life of Brian annd not laugh there arse off.
if you havnt seen it go watch it now!...... NOW!
Other then that i think Dirty Sanchez on MTV is fucking hilarious.

my boss showed me a picture of his 'fixed' cat

it looked so confused coz it was trying to find its testicles

laughed my arse off

Garth Merenghis Darkplace was quite good too

mattmagoo posted on Aug 16 2004 at 02:04 PM said:
Garth Merenghis Darkplace was quite good too
That was a pure gem.

Not funny:
Not knowing if your Network card is actually working or not.

I'm going to repeat Chappelle's Show, because it's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Obviously Rick James & Prince... also the World Series of Dice, Niggar Family, Wayne Brady, R. Kelly parodies and pretty much every single L'il Jon sketch.

I have 15 episodes and am in the process of collecting more because obviously I can't watch them in the UK yet. Hopefully Channel 4 will pick it up or something. Maybe they already did. Info please.

Oh, and Tokyo Breakfast if you haven't seen it already. It's hilarious.

Funny: Digitiser! (thebluenewt how could you miss that?)
South Park (the recent ones have been hysterical)
Monkey Dust (again, hysterical. "Mr Hoppy!")
Family Guy
Salad Fingers (the flash animation)
Bo Selecta
Have I got News For You
Only Fools and Horses
Tom and Jerry (honestly, have you seen the one where theduckling wants to kill himself and Jerry keeps stopping him? Can you imagine a kid's cartoon doing that today?)

UnFunny: The Simpsons. I enjoy watching it but I don't remember a time I've laughed out loud watching it)
Animal Mutilation. :eek: :blink:

*cough*

Twimfy posted on Aug 18 2004 at 08:21 PM said:
Funny : Spaced
Unfunny : Shrek
I used to tape spaced when I was younger. But only because it was the only way I could tape Eurotrash without my rents gettin suspicious. It's on right after :D.

Shrek is great imo, I didn't really find spaced that good.

Dozer posted on Aug 18 2004 at 09:24 PM said:
I used to tape spaced when I was younger. But only because it was the only way I could tape Eurotrash without my rents gettin suspicious. It's on right after :D.

Hmm, Spaced isn't that old, so to say you taped it when you were younger although chronologically correct is a little far fetched.

Anyhoo I just don't like shrek because it's too obvious you can see each joke a mile off. Also condensing black attitude humour into a donkey just doesn't do it for me.

@thebluenewt - I totally agree with Alan Partridge....pure genius....Jurassic Park!!

Twimfy posted on Aug 18 2004 at 08:55 PM said:
Dozer posted on Aug 18 2004 at 09:24 PM said:

Hmm, Spaced isn't that old, so to say you taped it when you were younger although chronologically correct is a little far fetched.

Anyhoo I just don't like shrek because it's too obvious you can see each joke a mile off. Also condensing black attitude humour into a donkey just doesn't do it for me.

@thebluenewt - I totally agree with Alan Partridge....pure genius....Jurassic Park!!
When I was younger meaning around 6-8 years ago. I'd be around 10 then.

Back