What Happened To Vobbo?

___

Advanced Member
Where did Vobbo disappear to? I am really missing him and his mad coding skills...
Last time he logged in was the 9th of march. Is it time to print his face onto milk-cartons already? He logged on but he didn't post anything.
There is a lot of people who have suddenly disappeared from the community, many who were very nice people and who added to the community in a constructive way, such as David Beolve (or however it's spelled)...

klown was banned. I am not sad about that though. He was a cock. btw: *punches loubear*

Maybe Vobbo got bored, or thought he would receive more donations than he did? (I've no idea how many he got, just guessing here...)

Or perhaps he lost his sources, GPEngine style.

@pokeparadox: You can't be serious about david? He should post somemore! I don't see how being unable to stick-click would keep him from taking part in the community.

Vobbo might be busy, yes. I am not demanding for him to come back. Just thought I might mention that I miss him and some of the other guys. If his source is gone, that would be really sad, but we can still enjoy his achievements. If he got bored by the gp2x and the scene, that would be way worse. I hope he and lots of others that are gone right now will come back someday :(

yeah, do that! he was an awesome guy. Twist it good, mate!

Oy Vey!
Sorry guys! I haven't messaged much because I'm stuck in America with a broken joystick on my GP2X and am not sure what to do about it. Since I can't use it, it kinda only irks me to read what's new and cool with it.

Also, the 2nd part would be shame: I bought my kids an NDS and a G6 Lite mod card so that's fun. Turncoat that I am. Well not really - it's just I can't use my GP2X.

It fires up just fine, but the joystick is busted.

Hot Latin Wife & Tough Kids
News about me - well, my 10 year old Latin-American daughter got in a quick fight with a 13 year old black boy and won.

As for my wife, well I can tell y'all something. Marry your girlfriend, get her pregnant four times, and as long as she's proper with her bras, her boobs will grow big and not drop. It just never gets old messing with those things.

I recommend having your kids breast feed for 1-2 years, by experience and Mexican wisdom - their medical science has all the information ours does, but not as much resources, so they still understand natural homeopathy because, while no American doctor will prescribe you "Vitamin E gel caps" because it's not patented and doesn't make anyone much money, Mexican doctors will because they know you can't afford drugs.

Hey! I'm still good at digressing! But I betcha learned two things.

Dismayed at PC games
I am dismayed by the fact that the new strategy for PC games is to make them look so hot they can make a $3,600 dual core duo E6700 with dual ATI X1900 XT's in Crossfire cry. Supreme Commander will suck the life out of any computer you put it on - from Oblivion to Supreme Commander to Neverwinter Nights 2's buggy graphics engine - it's aggrevating. Well crafted games like Company of Heroes runs smooth no matter what I do. Even Battle for Middle Earth II and it's expansion do just fine.

PS - Anyone who says "TLDR" or some crap remember: I title my sections - you were the dumb one for reading it all. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude. Grats on the hot big breasted latina honey.

lol... are we now talking about our girlfriend's/wife's tits? Well... mine is doing just fine. not planning to marry her any time soon though :D

Great to have you back david! Don't you think it might be possible to repair the joystick somehow? Maybe you could send your gp2x off to europe and could get a dpad mod done? That would eliminate the problem at once and improve your gp2x overall.

xnopasaranx said:
lol... are we now talking about our girlfriend's/wife's tits? Well... mine is doing just fine. not planning to marry her any time soon though :D
Noone said you had to marry her...

Just insemenate her 4 or 5 times and make sure she wears the correct bra.

Nova said:
xnopasaranx said:
Noone said you had to marry her...

Just insemenate her 4 or 5 times and make sure she wears the correct bra.

Yea, RTFM :lol:

Back