Gamer Commits Suicide.

Still, why do we care? This is just one guy who killed himself, who happened to post at some gaming forums. It's only because the media ballsed the story up that we even hear about it. Suicides aren't remarkable.
now if it were an online game about suicide and there was a clan who played it that all offed them self in a ritualistic way, that would be 'gamers commiting suicide'. Not "guy tells buddies he's going to off himself" on a game forum.

must have been a really close forum for the admin to try and contact him like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of sounding heartless, what the hell has this got reason to be posted on gaming forums? "Somebody who played games commited suicide"
Unless this was posted somewhere else originially, you are retarded because this is "off topic".
Still, why do we care? This is just one guy who killed himself, who happened to post at some gaming forums. It's only because the media ballsed the story up that we even hear about it. Suicides aren't remarkable.
Took the words right out of my mouth, unless you were being sarcastic ;S. If you were well that's what I feel.

Still, why do we care?

It's only because the media ballsed the story up that we even hear about it.

Suicides aren't remarkable.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't care about them or their effect.

Had it been a member of your family I supsect you would have considered it to be off worth some remark and that you may also have been driven to care in some way.

It maybe true what you say about the media, but we did hear about it. Just because we wouldn't have normally it doesn't follow we should therefore ignore it.

Try not to be so callous simply because you are able to be.

Unless of course you said all the above with ironic intent, in which case I apologise.

At the risk of sounding heartless, what the hell has this got reason to be posted on gaming forums? "Somebody who played games commited suicide"
Unless this was posted somewhere else originially, you are retarded because this is "off topic".
This thread is about some retard's opinions, rather than the suicide.

This thread is about some retard's opinions, rather than the suicide.

Look's like you've come to the right place then. ;)

Perhaps in Kuja105, we see a bit of ourselves, plugging away through day to day crap and escaping into other realms and fantasies to unwind.

This man was in a lot of pain, and I personally have felt that much pain, and it's only through perserverance and a strong amount of will I pulled through it all. My best wishes are for his family and friends at this time.

As for the bible thumper, Jack T., he had no business commenting on the situation and personally if I see any messages typed by him in the future, I'll save myself the headache and skip it. If I believed in god, this guy would be the last one I listened to for religeous advice. Where's the christian compassion? Where's turning the other cheek?

Back