What games do you want to play on Pandora/Pyra

ElPoco

Hardcore Member
We already have a topic for what we've finished and what we're currently playing, but what about the games you'd like to play or have planned to play?

The idea is not only to list them, but also to give advice to others, such as the use of some mods/patches/engines or ways to better enjoy the game.

I'll start with what I can remember of my far too big "to play" list:

- All the Quest for Glory games and all the non FMV Police Quest games. I've never been too fond of the Sierra point&click games, but I've heard good things about these so I'd like to give them a chance.

- Planescape:Torment (waiting for GemRB to fully support it)

- Fallout: Tactics

- Maybe try Fallout 1 and 2 mods

- Perfect Dark (N64): from what I've seen it's not really fullspeed right now, so I'm waiting for better plugins

- Zelda Majora's Mask (N64) if it's playable correctly with Mupen

I'm probably missing many more, I'll post them when I remember.

Anything would be great.  Maybe I will have time for games eventually.

I hope to get back to Eldritch on the Pyra, and it should be better than on the Pandora (not that I know how well it is working since I can't currently play it).  Shenmue as well, even if it isn't perfect, as long as it is playable.  Oh, and Perfect Dark, although I don't know how fun it will be without having others to play against.  Last time I checked emulating Perfect Dark (several years ago) it was not in a state I was comfortable with when I can just go play it properly in the other room, and use the correct controller.  Is there a way to play the N64 version of Perfect Dark online?

There are a few I would like to play on my Pyra, however I don't know that many of them will be possible.

You want a list? I will make a list :)

* Minecraft at a great fps (it runs good on Pandora)

* Pokémon (all Pokémon games that will be playable on Pyra)

* Terraria (I expect a lot from Exagear!)

* Possible 3DS emulator? (Ok, I know there is no work on it)

* Counter-Strike?

And a lot that I don't remember :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get my Pandora in a few days and really look forward to it :)

I hope I'll find a way to play 1602 AD (Anno 1602) on it.

Maybe someone got it to work and has a hint for me?

I'd also love to play Gothic although I know that this won't be possible on Pandora, maybe on Pyra.

Beyond that I think I'll start with Terranigma :)

Currently playing:

Might and Magic 4&5: World of Xeen

The Dig

Super Metroid

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Heretic

Want to play:

The Ur-Quan Masters (Star Control 2)

Final Fantasy Tactics (using the FFT: Complete mod, which gives the PS1 version the translation from the PSP version)

The Secret of Monkey Island

Might and Magic 3: The Isles of Terra

Betrayal at Krondor (mouse & sound trouble)

Wizardry 6&7

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands (mouse trouble)

Ultima 4-7

Starflight

Xenogears

Master of Magic

Pool of Radiance

Master of Orion 2

Realms of Arkania: Star Trail

Discworld 1&2

Darklands (mouse & sound trouble)

Wing Commander (speed all wrong in DOSBOX)

Starflight 2

Albion

Valkyrie Profile

Battle for Wesnoth

Quest for Glory series

As you can see, I have a busy time ahead.

Shining Force 3 on Saturn.

Hearthstone if it runs (android version maybe ?)

I'm hoping PPSSPP will be happier with a little more horsepower. Also, even though they do play on the Pandora, I'm confident the Crusader - No Remorse/No Regret games are going to be a much nicer Pyra experience.

There are probably a couple of things hanging around in the haze of my subconscious. Other than that... Surprise me. I've already been pleasantly surprised numerous times with what was delivered on the Pandora.

Saturn and Dreamcast games mainly. I think i'll play all those Dreamcast and Saturn shmups, without save states. It's no fun with save states.

I'm genuinely itching for a Pyra as Ive recently rekindled my enthusiasm for games. Must get back to far cry 3 on my xbox 360.

The Ur-Quan Masters (Star Control 2) Final Fantasy Tactics (using the FFT: Complete mod, which gives the PS1 version the translation from the PSP version) The Secret of Monkey Island Might and Magic 3: The Isles of Terra Betrayal at Krondor (mouse & sound trouble) Wizardry 6&7 Dark Sun: Shattered Lands (mouse trouble) Ultima 4-7 Starflight Xenogears Master of Magic Pool of Radiance Master of Orion 2 Realms of Arkania: Star Trail Discworld 1&2 Darklands (mouse & sound trouble) Wing Commander (speed all wrong in DOSBOX) Starflight 2 Albion Valkyrie Profile Battle for Wesnoth Quest for Glory series
You need to take a year off mate :)

Xenogears alone is like 3 months of daily gaming... 

Hearthstone if it runs (android version maybe ?)
SHould run indeed, but better play it on a phone (just like Pandora is not ideal for touch controls). 

As for me... 

- Wipe Out on PPSSPP - that one should be great with proper nubs (the PSP nubs suck)

- Shenmue 1 and 2, again :)

- Some GemRB games indeed, but GemRB is still not feature complete at this stage.

- anything that can run properly with Exagear may be interesting. 

Back