Mods/Maps/TC for Pandora games

ElPoco

Hardcore Member
Hi all,

One of the things I like about the Pandora is that it gives me a way to play all these games I didn't have the opportunity to play back when they were released.
I've recently realized that besides the games, they were also their mods/map packs and total conversions.

Problem is, while I can remember most of the old games I'd like to play, I don't necessarily know about their mods. So the goal of this topic is to get a list of recommendations of mods/maps/tc for games that can be played on the Pandora. 

I'd gladly start but my knowledge of mods is quite limited to UT mods (and some Doom ones, but it's been a long time and I don't recall the names)

Quake has many great mods (quaddicted.com, moddb.com), Quake 2 has some but they're harder to locate.  With ZDoom you can run hundreds of mods - hexen and heretic as well as doom - just google gzdoom, Edge and Zandronum wads.  Now that Half Life mods are available you can get a list of mods that have been tested against the Xash3d engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOR mods are a good pile of interesting/unique ones to dig into for sure...
I've also made myself a little pile of AGS games that seem to work with our port, mind you I'm still sorting through them, so I'm not sure which ones are stable enough to play through...

Back