What Games Do You Think Should Be Made?

I dont know about homebrew, but WOW goddess saga looks so cool :D

for sure ;p it would become honnestly the best handled RPG ever ;p
if only they can hear our pray ... Maybe our Hero, Lethe, after translating WBW will try to ask them some news about the game :p I'm still dreaming that they will suddenly announce that they finish the game & ... :rolleyes: hummm I'm dreaming too much ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about homebrew, but WOW goddess saga looks so cool :D

for sure ;p it would become honnestly the best handled RPG ever ;p
if only they can hear our pray ... Maybe our Hero, Lethe, after translating WBW will try to ask them some news about the game :p I'm still dreaming that they will suddenly announce that they finish the game & ... :rolleyes: hummm I'm dreaming too much ;)
I really really hope so

Would LOVE a good wrestling or football game to be made.

To the standard of Fifa and Fire Pro Wrestling on the GBA... anyone know if its possible?

One of you coders be able make a GP version ? ;)

:D

We need a 3d racing game, like need 4 speed underground. That would rule, I would be one happy chappy with a racing game like that on my BLU. Does the GP32 dev world have a 3d engine capable of anything like that?

I think it was Mithris who had a 3d racing game in the works. Although I dont think he's doing it anymore (?)

I would like to see the full version of Blood Cross surface someday. It was supposed to be out last Summer in launch with the BLU. Alas, it never appeared..... :(

alltho it will nver happen, i want rockman/megaman X5 to be ported!! it was licenced but it was never made or sumthing.

MM21XX <-- suggested for porting twice or thrice, noone did notice at all (well, it looks like, maybe tomorrow someone releases a port...)
sourcecode is available, someone said it was done in allegro and someone did port allegro to the gp32_console , so it certainly IS possible to port.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

A decent length game made with either Gigas or Zot (both of which are pretty powerful).

It's been ages since they came out and no-one has made a long game with either of them (actually I'm not sure about this, please, prove me wrong!). I'd do one myself but I don;t have the time.

Either a Duke Nukem port, remake or a full conversion mod for DOOM, also a BLU+ version of DOOM which is bound to be released soon :D

Back