What Games Do You Think Should Be Made?

I know it will not happen but what about an AGE OF EMPIRES style game

yeah great idea but unfortunatly as you said it won't happen for 99,99% sure ;oo

concerning the really cool RPG you can keep pray that ASR will arrive one day in english (who knows??? lol) & survey these boards coz Lethe just finished the translation of WbW which sounds awesome & damn cool :p
Still in dreaming part you can join me pray everynight to get one day G Saga release finaly :rolleyes:

Btw I think that a Freecraft engine port would be amazing ;p or at less a true great Warcraft 2 mod for GPFw :) héhé just some ideas :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally - exelent free top-down racing game
can already be set to run at 320*240
source-code avalible
tracks and cars availible for download on the internet
free PC track editor comes with the download

GO TRY IT THEN GET SOMEONE TO PORT IT!!!!

just google and you'll find it

I like some of the ideas:
Age of Empires - we need something like this
Mayhem in Monsterland - this doesn't work in Frodo?? crap. Doesn't Frodo use a cycle-perfect CPU emulation?

Some others:
Death Rally (just about to go check out Generally, tekt5)
Strikers 1945 II or III
TG Rally (sega raly type game, currently on GBA)
RPG with drop-dead graphics like sacred

How about a Tempest 2000 clone? That was cool with all of the particle effects, music etc. It would be a good coding challenge without all of the needed story/art of RPGs etc. if a coder doesn't have time for that.

A real good Boulderdash clone with souped up graphics and music would be cool too.

We need a 3d racing game, like need 4 speed underground. That would rule, I would be one happy chappy with a racing game like that on my BLU. Does the GP32 dev world have a 3d engine capable of anything like that?

There is that Yeti 3d engine that looked impressive. I would bet that it would be possible for a good 3D engine game to be made with that. I hope someone will make a clone of Morrowind with it :D The GP32 does pretty good with Quake and that is a PC port which we know wouldn't run as good as a native GP32 app.

There is that Yeti 3d engine that looked impressive.

Not sure if it is a limitation of the engine, or of the map editor, but it seems that yeti 3D can only do right-angle walls etc (think boxes). I have read that it is based on the 'cube' engine - but since I know nothing of the cube engine, I don't know if the 'cube' engine was limited only to cubes or not.

There also doesn't see mto be a skybox type of implementation.

OK, this may be over said a lot but i don't think a new game should be made but a translation for ASR, i know people could do it, they are just to damn lazy.

There is that Yeti 3d engine that looked impressive.

Not sure if it is a limitation of the engine, or of the map editor, but it seems that yeti 3D can only do right-angle walls etc (think boxes). I have read that it is based on the 'cube' engine - but since I know nothing of the cube engine, I don't know if the 'cube' engine was limited only to cubes or not.

There also doesn't see mto be a skybox type of implementation.

the public version of yeti3d can only do 90 degree steps in height, but i think the new one can do slopes... maybe it can do angled walls too... dunno though.

Personally i'd like to see a starfox type game using the voxel engine that was gonna be used for the racer.. incidentally, did anyone ever play the PC demo for that racer, with the trees and stuff? it looked promising...

tempest in any emu or as a stand alone .fxe.

Atari 5200 version looked promising but was never finished.

Mabey somewone working on a mame port could get a version of tempest working.

I prefer the old school tempest to tempest 2000

Back