What does it take to get a refund?

TheKorn

Still Fresh
I have sent emails requesting a refund and have not gotten a reply yet. It has been a month of waiting for a reply to my request for a refund. It has been almost 3 years that they have had my money and I think that is plenty long enough to patiently wait for a product. I am done waiting and no longer have any interest in this device. All the delays and excuses are utterly ridiculous and I want my money back.

You need to pay an extra $200 to jump ahead in the refund line, then you will receive your premium refund.

Sorry couldn't help it, your probably not in the joking mood ;-). But the only answer given publically is that there is a huge backlog of emails and the one person reading them may not have been able to read yours.

Sometimes I think snail mail is more effective in this circumstance?? :unsure: :wacko:

I have sent emails requesting a refund and have not gotten a reply yet. It has been a month of waiting for a reply to my request for a refund. It has been almost 3 years that they have had my money and I think that is plenty long enough to patiently wait for a product. I am done waiting and no longer have any interest in this device. All the delays and excuses are utterly ridiculous and I want my money back.

Well Well, the thing you have to take into account is that they got screwd over with those boards, you need to relize that there are so many people part of the community and so many people want these damn thigns that it can be a little hard to manage, these are not guys like Sony or Philips, they are doing the best they can and I applaud them for all the hard work they had put in, not to mention how much the community has contributed.

Now I can understand your frustration and trust me there are many other people on the same boat as you, you WILL get your money back, if you spent it on a gaming device then it probably is not so urgent is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back