Unprocessed refund request, please help

munik

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

I am a 2nd batch preorderer, and as of 9 September I have emailed Jacquelyn with a request for a refund.

Communicating with her has been slow and tedious, one time she claims to simply have been 'out of the office' for a few weeks and other times she tells me how busy she has been because of the large amount of refund request.

All of which I can sympathize with to a certain degree, but I can not condone the fact that it has been well over 2 months since I have requested my refund and have yet to recieve the money.

The last email I have recieved was on 12 Oktober in which she claimed the refund would be processed in 1/2 weeks, this has not been the case. I have mailed her since, but have yet to recieve a reply.

I have never posted on the boards before but I am at a loss what to do, can someone please help me.

Thank you.

It's been circulating for a while under the hood already that Craigs shops support seems to delay refund requests with vague pseudo communication.

There is probably little you can do unless you want to swing the "You'll hear from my lawyer" hammer.

It will probably still take ages until Craig can make profits with the iCP2, if ever, and it seems to me he has little other income, so I don't see how you could get refund money anytime soon unless you're lucky placed in front of their refundqueue.

I am sorry for you if it really is that bad, but maybe someone who successfully got refunded may jump in and give a more positive view on things?

I'll also say that the poor communication and waiting times are annoying, but there seems very little anyone can do about them.

No talking to the press or the legal system will improve the fact that Craig does not have the funds to repay people (do not take this last statement literally, because it will turn out to be wrong in some way...)

The refund situation is a mess because there is very little money available, and because too many people have cancelled.

'Two Months'...

Back